Spawn For All

I landed In the battlefield to see a man wearing a mask and suit and All Might crouching a bit.

"Grrr, you!" I pointed at Mr. Suit.

"Hm? Who are you, boy?" Mr. Suit asked me.

"I'm that fuckers brother." I said pointing at Katsuki. "Now, give him back."

"Hm...ok." Mr. Suit said. "On one condition."

"What?" I said. "Who are you?"

"My name is All For One. The leader of this whole operation." All For One said. "I'm trying to convince your brother into joining my league."

"Ok. What's the condition?" I ask.

"Y/N, don't—!!" All Might said before he was launched away.

"Annoying...anyway, I'll give him back if you join me instead." All For One said. "I'll give you more power than what you have now. A better life and family."

"..." I started to think about this. "Heh...heheh..hah hah... hahahah...hahahahaha!"

"Hm? Why are you laughing?" All For One said a bit annoyed. "Speak!"

"Ha...ha...ha..." I said looking directly at him. "How about, you take those powers, your league...and shove it up your ass. Like hell I would join you and those weirdos! I'll beat you and take my brother home safe."

"Ah Ah Ah..." He said wagging his finger no at me. "Come take your brother from me..."

He then creates a blade from his arm and points it across Katsuki's neck which scared me.

"And your brother dies." All For One said.

"?!" Isn't eyes widen a bit as I watched. "You wouldn't dare."

"Oh, I would dare." He said as he held it closer. "Now, I'm going over to you, and I'm going to stab through your gut."

I stood still as I watch AOF come closer to me as Katsuki just watched clenching his fists. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I see Momo. The hell is she doing here?! Midoriya, Shoto, Kirishima, Iida too? The hell are they wearing...? I see Shoto making an Ice path. AOF tried to stop it.

"Texas Smash!" All Might yells before punching AOF into a wall. "Are you alright young Y/N?"

"Yeah. I'm ok." I then see Katsuki looking up as Mr. Handjob tried to reach for his arm. "I don't think so!"

I then teleport and punch Shigaraki away. Katsuki then flies up into the air and grabs Kirishima's hand.

*click*

How'd I get a camera? Don't even know but I had one.

"You..." I said looking towards All For One. "Now you're gonna pay."

"I feel foolish getting help from a student. You're gonna pay for what you have done, All For One!" All Might said.

"Grr...go away." All For One said.

"But master—." Shigaraki said.

"Please, I can handle this myself." All For One said before teleporting the villains away.

"Pretty bold of you to say that. Now lets see if you can prove it." I said before an arm stopped me. "Huh?"

"Sorry young Y/N. I cannot allow you to fight him." All Might said.

"What? He threatened to kill Katsuki, he even wanted to kill me! Let me have this All Mi—!" I yelled before he shushed me.

"I'm sorry, I know how you felt just then. But remember that you can't let rage blind you, even if you think when justice needs to be served, it needs to be served the correct way." All Might said.