Hero training

Second day wasn't starting off too bad. We had English which really isn't entertaining so I'll save that story from you. Lunch wasn't too bad, I Of course was now sitting with Kat, Shoto, And Yaoyorozu. Seems strange that she takes a quick look at me and looks away. Lunch was over and guess who showed up in the next class.

"I AM HERE!"

That will never get old will it?

"Coming through the door like a hero!" All Might said doing what he said.

People were talking about they couldn't believe he was the new teacher.

"Y/N, did you know about him being the new teacher?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Well, I saw him walk to school so I guess I knew." I said.

"Oh, that's good." She said leaning back to her desk.

I swear, she acted different around me. What is up with her?

"Welcome to the most important class at U.A. High. Think of it as hero-ing 101." All Might said. "Here, you'll be learning the basics of being a pro, and what it means to fight in the name of good. Let's get into it! In today's lesson, will pull no punches!"

Kat has a face that spoke for itself.

"Fight training." Kat said with a smile.

"Real combat?" Midoriya asked.

"Today's a perfect day to explain our quirks better don't you think?" Yaoyorozu asked me.

"Yeah, I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I'm getting pretty excited myself." I said with a small smile. "What about you, Todoroki?"

"Hmph, we'll see." He said.

"One of the keys of becoming a hero iiissss...looking good!" All Might said pointing to the wall that had numbers popping out.

Looks like costumes are in. Well, not for me but for other people.

{Timeskip}

Well, I made some adjustments into not making myself taller like last time, but here I go.

"They say the clothes make the pros young ladies and gentlemen, and behold you are the proof." All Might said. "Take this to heart, from now on you are all..."

"Heroes in training!" All Might said looking at everyone

"Heroes in training!" All Might said looking at everyone. "This is getting me all ramped up! You look so cool! Now, shall we get started, you bunch of newbies?"

I'm gonna be honest, I look a lot better than I did earlier when I used this against the sludge monster.

"Y/N."

"Hm? Oh hey Yaoyorozu." I said.

"Wow, your costume looks great!" She said with a smile.

If I hadn't covered up my face, you would see a little pink on my cheeks.

"Thanks, your costume looks..." I said examining her costume. "It's going to be pretty interesting to find out what you're quirk is. Especially how your costume's designed."

"And just what do you mean by that?" She asked with a little pink on her cheeks.

"Who knows." I said.

All Might then explained how the training was going to go. There will be two teams of heroes and villains. Villains have to protect the weapon while the heroes have to capture the villains or retrieve the weapon. Sounds simple enough to me. Just my luck, me and Yaoyorozu are on the same team.

"Hey, looks like we're on the same team." Yaoyorozu said with a smile on her face.

"Yeah, and a perfect way to see what our quirks are." I said.

"Yeah, I'm pretty curious what yours is." She said.

All Might reached into two boxes with holes on top. He pulled out two balls, not what your thinking. One had A and the other D. Huh, Midoriya and Ururaka against Kat and Glasses. This should go well.

"Team A will be the heroes and team D will be villains." All Might said.

The rest of us headed to the monitory room to watch. This isn't going to be pretty is it? At least this room has a nice view of things.

{With Katsuki and Iida}

"Even though this is training, it pains me to be aligning with criminal behavior." Iida said. "So this is the weapon we must protect? Fake of course."

"Hey." Katsuki said.

"Hm?"

"Do you really think Deku has a quirk?" Katsuki asked.

"You saw how he threw that ball." Iida said. "Although his power hurts his body. Why is it that you seem to be especially angry when it comes to Midoriya?"

"Was he seriously tricking me all these years? I'm gonna roast that damn nerd today!"

{With Midoriya and Ururaka}

"Do you think they expect us to memorize this building's floor plan? It's so big." Ururaka said. "You know, All Might's just as cool in person as he is on television. I'm glad he's not threatening us with some kind of punishment like Mr. Aizawa. We can relax-Ah! You're sweating through your costume!"

"W-Well...it's just because we're up against Kacchan...and there's Iida too...we should be on our guard who knows what they'll pull..." Midoriya said shaking and sweating bullets.

"Oh right, Bakugo, he's the one who's always making fun of you." Ururaka said.

"And he's amazing." Midoriya said. "He can be a real pain sure, but his strength and confidence and his ambition. Not to mention his quirk. They're all so much greater than mine."

Blah blah blah, some speech about the classic duel of rivals and crap and yeah.

{Y/N's POV}

Midoriya, you lucky son of a gun. He predicted that well and won the war. He surprises even me. Kat looked like he saw a ghost just now. So I see what we've got to do now, simple enough. Plus Ultra. Did I seriously say that?