We made it

I was looking up at the board for my name and so far my class was passing. Huh, found my name finally.

"Yep, I'm up there alright." I said. "It's a start."

"Right on!" Kirishima says as he looked at Kat. "But uh..."

"No..." Kat said with anger and disappointment.

Damn it.

"Todoroki!" Inasa said as he walked up and slammed his head on the ground. "I'm sorry! It's my fault that you didn't pass the licensing exam! Forgive me!"

"You're fine." Todoroki started. "I was the one who got us off to a bad start."

"But still!" Inasa continues.

"And thanks to the things you said to me. I have a lot to think about." Todoroki ended.

"Holy crap. I'd he really fail?" Ashido asks.

"How can two of the top three students have failed the exam?" Sero asks.

"Should've been more careful with what you said. Words are important you kn—?!" Kaminari was cut off with my hand.

"Don't." I say to him. "Or I'll let Kat murder you"

"Tch." Is all Kat let out.

"Those who are the top of our class get ahead of themselves." Mineta started. "Their own egos are their worst enemies. Looks like our class hierarchy is falling—?!"

"Shut up." I said after I slammed his face into the ground. "Anymore words? Yeah, they fucked up. So what? They'll get their shit together, and they better if they want to keep up."

After that we got our scores and notes on things we can improve on. Those who have failed have a chance to redeem themselves. And now, we can all go home. It feels like it's been months in their. Even a year almost.

"Damn it all. Now I have to do some stupid training to get my license." Kat said.

"Don't worry. It shouldn't be that hard." I said to him. "All you have to do is find a way to win and pass."

"Yeah I guess." Kat said.

"Hey! Hey!!" Inasa said running towards us. "Todoroki, I'll see you at the special course! But here's the thing: Nothing has changed! I still don't like you! Sorry! That's all for now!"

"That guy needs to turn down his hype." I said rubbing my ears.

[Sometime later...]

"Finally." I say laying on my bed. "Reunited with my first love. I've missed you so much."

"Should I give you some alone time?" Momo says from the door.

"Momo!" I say turning to her. "Sorry, it's just been so long that I've laid down in my bed."

"Yeah, that's true." She said as she sits down on my bed. "But we can't rest too long. We have normal classes tomorrow. It's just non stop."

"I'm a big fan of normal right now." I say as I pull her into my arms. "And with my second love."

"Stop it, you're gonna make me blush." Momo says with a giggle.

"I was hoping to make you do something else." I say as I start tickling her.

"No! Stop it!" Momo says laughing. "I can't fight back like this!"

"If I'm aiming to be a hero why would I give the enemy a chance?" I said as I stopped and turned her around to face me. "Do you surrender?"

"Oh Y/N." She said as she pins me down on my bad as her loose hair falls down. "I'm aiming to be a hero too."

"Heh, how could I forget?" I said as I pull her in for a soft kiss.

We held the kiss until we heard something outside. I get out of bed and I look at Momo who gives me a nod. I jump out the window and morphed into my adult form in case it was a villain on school grounds. I then see Midoriya and Katsuki fighting.

[Midoriya's POV]

"You need to stop this." I said. "Why hurt each other when we can talk things out?"

"..." Kacchan says nothing.

"You were right to look up to All Might like you did." I say desperately. "I know how much he meant to you when we were growin—?!"

I jump out of the way avoiding his explosion. Why did he do that?!

"I told you to wait!"

"Grrr...!" Was all that came out of him.

"Just listen to me!"

"Stop running!" Kacchan yells as I avoid his explosions. "Stand up and fight!"

This needs to stop, but I can't get through to him. He keeps attacking me and I keep running. Just stop and listen to me Kacchan!

"Why...? Why?!" He yelled as I kicked him away. "Tell me!"

"Hey, are you alright?" I ask as my hand was slapped away.

"Don't you dare worry about me!" He yells at me again. "Attack me! Why won't you fight back? Why did I ever have to end up chasing someone who was always so far behind me?! How did a small fry like you get so strong?? Become the number one hero's sidekick? His favorite? You got so much better, and I destroyed All Might! I admired him so much, and it's because of me that he ended up losing his power! If I had been strong...if I hadn't been kidnapped by villains...that wouldn't have happened...! All I know is that it was my fault but hasn't said anything. Everyone has to know...I can't get it out of my head! It's constantly playing on loop! So what the hell am I supposed to do?!"

He's been living with this guilt the whole time. Even more than me. He's blaming himself...obsessing over it. It turned out our fight was more than what I thought it would be. It didn't really matter who won or lost. But the point, even so, I felt like I had to go through with it, because in that moment I was the only person in the world who understood how Kacchan felt.

"I won't be your punching bag anymore Kacchan!" I said as I power up.