Summer Camp: Part 1

"Idiots." A little kid with a horned red hat said.

"Hm? Who's that kid?" I asked.

"Oh him? He's Kota, my cousin's son." Mandalay said.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked. "He doesn't look quite at ease."

"Well, let's just say he doesn't like heroes that much as the rest of you do." She explained.

"Let me see." I said walking up to the kid.

"Um, Y/N I don't think you should." Mandalay said.

"Let him, he knows what to do." Aizawa said.

"Hey, kid." I said.

He just turned around to see me with a smile and waving.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I just want to say hi and ask why you hate heroes." I said putting my hand down.

"Is that all?" He asked.

"Well, I was going to ask if you want—?" On instinct my suit covered my whole body. "What the?"

I then looked down to see the kid's fist on my private area. He looked up shocked.

"So that's why my quirk activated." I said.

"Hmph." He took his hand off and started walking away.

"That was odd." I said revealing my face. "Just don't hit people's testicles ok?"

"I'm sorry Y/N, Kota isn't one to talk to very much." Mandalay said. "Kota! You should do stuff like that."

Strange kid. Reminds me of Kat for some reason.

{Timeskip}

We were patiently waiting outside for the others to arrive.

"Ha! The litter is almost here." Pixie-Bob said.

"That took a lot longer than expected." Mandalay said.

"I mean, you did make them fight awesome monsters through a whole forest." I said. "Here they come."

Everyone looked exhausted and worn out. Kat was holding his arm, Iida was dragging his leg, Midoriya's just panting with the rest of the students with Mineta bleeding from his head. And everyone just sat on the ground.

"You said it would only be, like, three hours!" Sero said.

"I guess we timed it based on how long it'd take us. Sorry!" Mandalay said.

"Now you're braggin' about how much better you are? That's so mean." Sato said.

"I'm starving. This is hell!" Kirishima said.

"I thought it would take you guys longer. But, you did much better against my dirt monsters than I thought you would." Pixie-Bob said.

"You guys were seriously great." I said giving everyone a thumbs up.

"Don't interrupt me!" Pixie-Bob said with her claws out looking at me.

"Jeez, you could really use some catnip." I said.

"Anyway, you guys were seriously great. Especially the four of you!" She pointed at Iida, Midoriya, Todoroki, and Kat. "It seems like you've had quite a bit of experience."

"Yeah, you guys were awesome." I said walking up to them. "It sucks that I had to miss out on the fun."

"Why didn't you?" Midoriya asked.