See through

"All we had to do was tell them what this is about." Amajiki said facing a wall. "It's bad enough you fight them but what if no one recovers after this? They'll just end up at the hospital."

"He's probably trying to psyche us out." Kirishima says.

"I hope he's telling the truth!" I said with green fire coming out of my eyes. "I want this to be a proper challenge. Put me in a hospital!"

"That one scares me..." Amajiki says.

"Wow, he seems pumped for this." Nejire said.

"I know that you're above us, but I've fought worse than this." I said cracking my knuckles. "Even my classmates have had their fair share of fights too. Do your worst third year."

"Maybe tone it down a bit Y/N?" Kirishima asks.

"Hm. Alright then. If what you're saying is true then show me you are who you say you are." Togata says to us. "Who's up first?"

"I'll show you what I've got." Kirishima said as he walked up.

"No, I've got this." Midoriya said.

"Dude! You stole my thunder!" Kirishima says.

"Heads up! He's fast." Mr. Aizawa called out. "This'll be a good lesson."

"Oh! The problem child." Togata says towards Midoriya. "Yes, this is perfect! You've got plenty of fire in ya!"

"Thanks for the lesson!" I said. "Now let's do this."

[Three Minutes and Forty Five seconds later...]

"POWERRR!!" Togata says as he flexed his arms.

"..." I looked around as everyone was knocked out, except me. "Huh. Guess it's my turn then."

"Comin' at ya!" Togata says running towards me.

What can I do to this guy? He warp through my chains and bullets and fighting him head on isn't smart either. Guess I can just activate my suit on my gut 'cause that's where he punched everyone else. Even with that, I can only land one punch. Guess that's all I need to take him down.

"Bring it!" I said as I opened up my cape as guns fired at him as chains also went to wrap around him.

Take the bait. You don't have the equipment or the quirk to get me from a long distance. I should bury my chains into the ground to feel him where he'll come up. There!

"Should've guessed you were long distance." Togata says as he sent a punch to my gut.

Got 'em.

"Huh?" Togata says as he looks down to see I activated my suit.

I wasted no time and smashed my head into his and watched him fall to the ground. He rubs his head as he jumps up.

"Incredible! I have never gone up against someone with multiple quirks before." Togata says putting his shirt and pants back on. "Y/N was it?"

"Yeah."

"Hm. Sorry guys! I tried to make it so you can't see my willy. Sorry if you got a peek." He says. "That's a taste on what it's like to fight me."

"We all just got punched in the stomach t ever knowing what was going on." Said Midoriya trembling as he held his gut.

"Speak for yourselves." I said as a shrugged. "Although I do have to say it's impressive how you move around like that. What is your quirk exactly?"

"Oh! Oh! I know!" Hado said raising her hand. "Can I tell him? It's permeation! Cool right?"

"Uh...too close." I said pushing her back. "What does it do exactly?"

"I got a sweet quirk called Permeation." He explains.

Blah blah blah. All I know is that when he activates his quirk he's a ghost. Nothing can touch him and he can't touch anything. The thing is, he has great control of it to the point he can move as fast as he can. It's not the quirk that's impressive, it's the skills he has with it. Aizawa is right. He could be the number one even among the pro heroes. He may have the top for now, but I'll just take it out of his hands when I'm done with this school.

[A little later]

"HEYYY!!" Kat shouted as he held a trash bag. "If you got trash bring it over here right now!"

"Here you go! Thanks!"

"Sure!"

"I have some as well."

"Hand it over!"

"Mine too."

"And mine as well."

"This is heavy."

"Thanks man."

"Merci!"

"Yeah, thank you."

"What is this?! It's like you guys have been hoarding this for weeks!" Kat shouted.

"Thanks bro." I said as I handed him my trash bag.

"I'll kill you!" Kat shouted at me.