Operation: Katsuki

"Yeah, I used one of my quirks to gain some height. What about it?" I asked.

"Well, I haven't told anyone about that nor said it was you." All Might said. "I think you know where I'm getting at right?"

"Yeah I know. You want me to find someone who has similar quirks as me and—"

"What? No no no, I'm saying you can maybe save your brother." All Might said. "If you're up for it."

When I heard those words come from All Might himself, I couldn't believe it.

"Are you...for real?" I asked.

"I wouldn't be saying this to you if it wasn't possible now would I?" All Might asked getting into his muscle. "Now, I will ask you again young Y/N. Are you ready to save your brother?"

"Yes..." I muttered.

"I can't here you! Are! You! Ready?!" All Might asked once again.

"Yes!" I said.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA!" All Might laughed.

A doctor came in and told us to quiet down and left with an autograph from All Might.

"Well it looks like I got too excited." All Might said going back to his regular form. "Here's where we'll meet. I took a 360 shot so you would be able to teleport there on time. And don't wear your regular costume or else you will look suspicious."

"Right. I'll see you over there." I said.

{Back to the present}

Shit! I'm supposed to be there now! I told them I had to use the restroom and I think I left the door unlocked! I teleported back and got back to my adult form and someone opened the door. Damn it! I'm too late to get in my costume!

"Hello there~" Midnight said walking in the room and locking the door.

I gulped and got nervous.

"Hey, how is it going Midnight?" I asked. "Shit, I've got to get out of here before it gets too weird!"

"It's going pretty well for me~ Fu Fu Fu~" she said walking towards my way.

"Wait! Can't I get some privacy?" I asked. "I'm still taking a shit over here."

"Shh my darling~ This will be quick, I promise~" She said.

"I can't do this!" I said.

"Why not~? Are you nervous~?" Midnight asked.

"It's just that...I already have a girlfriend!" I told her.

Did that work? Also how does she not recognize me? Oh right, I had my costume on which had my face covered.

"W-What? Aw! Now I can't keep you all to myself." Midnight said putting a hand on her cheek. "Oh well. I guess I'll just leave you with this then~"

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and left me alone. That was close. Now to get in my costume and get this mission done so my life can be normal again in my teen form. I can't keep up my adult form for long so I must be quick. Huh, this must be what All Might feels like.

 Huh, this must be what All Might feels like