There's a test? Pt.5

Surprise!

"I hate this." I say in my head. "Ahem. Alright alright. Midoriya, this is all you"

"R-Right!" Midoriya said as he smiled. "I will save you! I'll take him to the first aid station."

"Can't believe this is happening. Everyone go into groups. Use your quirks and figure out how to help the bystanders physically and emotionally. This is their worst day ever and we need to at least make it better for them to not die." I said as I masked up. "This isn't a joke anymore. This is real life. Go!"

"Right!" Everyone said as they went on to their own groups.

I went alone because I need no assistance. I used my strength and chains to lift debris on suffocating bystanders. Used my teleportation to get them to the first aid station quickly. I carried as much people as I could in my cape and my arms who had minor injuries. The one's who had vital injuries I took alone. An explosion erupted as the orca man as he calls out if we can save lives and fight and the same time. This guy's just asking for it.

"Midoriya, help these student take the injured far from here." I said as I turned to Gang Orca. "I'll hold them off."

I form chains as they dig into the ground as they lift up his minions into the air and bundled them up into a cage. I look to see that Gand Orca rushed at me as I jumped over him and my cape blinds him. He rips it off as he was then attacked by ice.

"Shoto?" I ask as I turn to see him.

"Y/N, assist them to take the injure. I can take care of this." Shoto says.

"Alright, don't let up man." I said as I took some civilians in my cape that formed into a bag. "Let's go!"

I can trust him to hold him back. I can take about ten people with me. I left some for the others to not lose points. As I was running I can hear...arguing? I look back to see Inasa and Shoto bickering at each other. I looked at Midoriya and can see that he wants to intervene.

"Hey." I said as I put my hand on his shoulder. "We'll take care of this. Tokoyami. Use dark shadow to take these civilians. Me and Midoriya will take care of the villains."

We nod at each other and we rush to take care of the situation. What are they going on about? Did they forget what we're doing here?! Midoriya sees that Shoto's fire was about to reach a civilian that we forgot and Midoriya rushes in to save them.

"Damn it!" Midoriya and I say. "What the hell are you guys doing?"

"Do you want to fail so bad?!" I yelled as I chained up more minions. "Did you forget what we're doing here?!"

I was too late as both of them were knocked out. Gang Orca grabbed me and used his sound waves as I teleport out of his grasp and punch him. He didn't move?! I guess I don't have to hold back then. I trap him in my cape as he easily rips out only to see that I surrounded us both in a cage of moving spiky chains.

"I won't let you hurt anyone else. It's just you and me." I said.

"Clever, but what about the others out there? Are you going to let the terrorists go out there and continue destruction?" Hand Orca asks.

"I already took care of them. While you were taking down Haul and Oats over there I trapped them all in cages and the police and taking them in." I said with a green glow in my eyes. "All I need to do now is take care of you and put you where you belong, Villain."

"...I'm impressed. You have what it takes to be a pro hero. No doubt you can be the top one either." Gang Orca says as I take down my chains and free his helpers. "I look forward to the day you rise and become the hero you choose to be. The only thing you need to work on is not relying on others. What if the police don't arrive on time and my henchmen break free and cause chaos and hurt more civilians?"

"Hm...you're right. I can't really rely on others to aid me. Thank you, Gang Orca." I said as I bow in respect. "I'll do better in the future."

[One wardrobe change later]

"Thank you all for your hard work in this exam." The sleepy guy says on the intercom. "Now before I reveal the results I should tell you how we evaluated everyone of you."

He goes on and on with who was grading us and they determine whether we passed or not. He then shows us the screen of those who have passed. I hope I passed even though I'm confident.

=============================

I hope these two updates make up for the long, long, long (pause) wait for the continuation of this story. I'm done here. Have a god day and summer and year and life. Bye!