There's a test? Pt.2

It's been a while...sorry!

"Watch out!" Ashido yelled as she used her acid veil to melt the projectiles that were locked on me.

"Huh, that's a neat move." I compliment.

"Heheh! Thanks! It's a defensive move that puts up a meaty wall." Ashido told me.

"Nice. Jirou!" I yell out.

"What?"

"Put your jacks in the ground!" I said as I summoned non-lethal chains underground as they glowed green. "Use your heartbeat distortion, now!"

"O-On it!" She said as she crouched and put her jacks in the ground. "Heartbeat distortion!"

As she activated her move, the ground cracks and breaks as the chains amplified it by exploding the area and trapping all the students in chains.

"What?!"

"What is this kid anyway?!"

"This isn't fair!"

"W-Woah, that student of yours sure is great huh?" Ms. Joke said.

"Mhm, he even surprises me sometimes." Aizawa responded.

"What's wrong? Regret teaming up against me?" I said as I charged at them as they wiggle to escape. "Damn. Hm?"

"Tremoring Earth!" Shindo yells as the ground beneath us raised us up. "We've got ultimate moves, too, of course.

"That's cool." I said appearing beside him.

"Huh? What?!" Shindo said.

"What are you waiting for? Can't you move?" I said as I then kicked his face. "Dipshit."

Then I look into the distance as I see a tornado of balls? *sighs* Why?

[No one's POV]

"I think heroes need passion!" Inasa says. "All of your fights are so passionate! I love passion! Please let me join your passionate fighting! I'm...looking forward to it!"

After that he swung his arm downward as he made it rain. He got multiple students out with that storm and had passed.

"Well shit." Y/N said as he stomped on Shindo. I would get you out now, but I have to help my team pass first."

As Y/N said that, a girl in a black suit appeared out of nowhere as she jumped over Izuku hitting one of his weak spots on him.

"Got you." The mysterious girl said. "That's no good. Don't stare off into space. But it's weird that even though you're in trouble, you're smiling. You're so cool."

Izuku didn't respond in words, instead he responded with a forced smile with his hands up to fight.

"That was a forceful division. Someone could've died!" Ururaka thought. "If I try to call out to the others, the other schools will find me, and I'll be a target. They shouldn't be too far away."

"I'm tests where they expect a melee like this one, apparently, there are those who go after places they've already got a lot of intel on." Camie said. "That's why I came to see you, since there was the possibility that U.A. would be taken out soon. I didn't want to miss the chance to interact with someone from U.A."

"You sure talk a lot." Izuku responded as he then goes into his thoughts. "Ketsubusu Academy will be here soon as a group. There is no time for a friendly chat. I'm sure she understands that. Does she have teammates coming to help her? Or is she just that confident?"