More Hero Work (kind of a filler)

[This is the 69th part of this story]
[Nice]

I'll recap what has happened. I haven't found a work study yet. I know, I know, I have to find one if I want to beat up bad guys on the streets. Damn it!

"Hah!" I said as I shot my punching bag as All Might walks in. "...hi."

"Come with me." All Might said as he walked away.

"H-Hold on! I don't even have my shoes on!" I said as I hastily put in my shoes and follow him.

[One trip to his office]

"Why am I here?" I asked as I sat next to Togata and Midoriya.

"I'm not sure what's going on here." Midoriya says.

"Right? I'm completely clueless too." Togata said.

"You both have met young Togata right?" All Might asks. "He's currently doing his work study at Sir Nighteye's agency."

"Seriously?! That's so cool!" Midoriya exclaims.

"That's right! I've been working with him for a full year now!" Togata says as he pumps his fist in the air.

"Ohh, I can see why I'm here now." I said. "You want Togata to recommend me and Midoriya to Sir Nighteye's agency?"

"No. I'm here to ask Togata a question." All Might says as he faces towards Togata. "Young Togata, do you think these two first years have what it takes to work their hero studies at Sir Nighteye's agency?"

"Now I hear ya." Togata says as he wraps his arms around me and Midoriya. "You do want to recommend these two to Sir Nighteye's agency. But why do you need me to get through him?"

"Stop!" I said as I stood up. "I'm sorry All Might. I can't do this."

"Why not?" Midoriya asks.

"Well...aren't hero studies supposed to be fitting for us?" I ask. "I should find someone else other than Sir Nighteye. I'm sorry."

As I walked out I realized something. That was my one chance! It'll be embarrassing if I head back in there. Guess I'll just have to find someone else.

"Hey Y/N!" Hado says.

"Gah!" I said as I jumped back before clearing my throat. "I mean: Hey."

"I was wondering since Togata brought Midoriya to Sir Nighteye's agency, I can bring you to Ms. Tatsuma's agency." Hado says holding her hand out. "Whaddya say?"

"Who's Ms. Tatsuma?" I ask.

"Hehehe! Guess you'll have to find out and see!" She says as she grabbed my wrist and dragged me. "C'mon!"

"H-Hold on!" I said trying to pull my hand back. "What is this girl's strength?!"

"Uh...what was that about?" Kirishima asked.

"I don't know..." Amajiki says.

[One trip later]

"Y/N? You were invited too?" Ochako asks.

"Let's say I was "dragged" along." I said. "You guys asked Hado?"

"Yes. She said she had work studies with the No. 9 hero." Asui said with a kero.

"Alright you guys!" Hado said. "Let's get going."

"So, Hado, what's she like?" I asked. "The hero you do work studies with."

"She's only the best person ever!" Hado says with a giggle. "She's super cool and can turn into a dragon! Isn't that exciting?"

"A dragon huh?" I asked. "That does sound pretty cool."

"Wait a minute!" Hado said with a gasp. "I can ask you about your quirks now! How do they work? Do they happen by them selves? Is your cape alive? How do you summon stuff? Do you use telekinesis for your chains? Can you teleport anywhere you want? Can you see Invisible Girl when you go invisible? Do yo have any secret quirks? Are you really a demon? Can you really fly like me? We can fly together on missions!"

"That's a lot of questions." Ochako said.

"I feel bad for Y/N." Asui said with a ribbit.

I can't take this anymore! I just want to get to the agency and beat people up now that I have this license! Please don't let me be the only guy in this agency...

"We're here guys!" Hado says. "I can't wait for you to meet her."

"Hm? Hado, how are you?" Tatsumi asked.

"Hi Ryukyu/Ryuko!" Hado said as she hugged her. "I've brought some first years from UA. They're really great and cool."

"First years huh?" Tatsumi says as she takes a look at us. "I know you three. It's Asui right?"

"Call me Tsu." Asui says.

"Ochako? I liked your strategy in the sports festival." Tatsumi said. "If that kid hadn't looked up, you had a fair shot at winning that round."

"T-Thanks!" Ochako says.

"Last but not least, Bakugo right?" Tatsumi asked.

"Please, call me Y/N. I get confused when someone calls me Bakugo." I said as I rubbed my head.

"My apologies, Y/N. I've heard so much about you. Especially from Hado here. You got her really excited when she heard about your quirks." Tatsumi said.

"Yeah...I got a mouthful on the way here." I said.

"Sorry! I'm just really curious okay?" Hado says.

"Let's get to the point." Tatsumi says. "You three think you've got what it takes?"

"I certainly do. I'm not only a powerhouse, but I can be quite great in stealth." I said going invisible. "I don't need my suit to do so, I can go invisible whenever I want."

"I can do whatever a frog can do." Asui said with a ribbit. "I can swim, jump, and stretch my tongue. I can use my abilities for almost whatever scenario."

"I can use my quirk to lift up heavy debris or make opponents lose balance or save falling civilians." Ochako said.

"See? Aren't they just great?" Hado asks. "Give 'em a chance."

"Hm...I don't see why not." Tatsumi says. "Just don't make me regret it."

"Not a problem ma'am." I said becoming visible beside her. "I can assure you we'll do our best all the time. Right girls!"

"Yeah!"

"Okay then. Welcome to my agency." Tatsumi says. "But first, and I apologize: Can you explain all of your abilities to me? I want to know everything to see what I'm working with. You two as well."

"Yay!" Hado says with excitement.

"Im actually curious too." Asui said with a ribbit.

"Yeah, tell us what you can do." Ochako said. "Please?"

*Sighs* So this is what I'm stuck with huh? Hope I live to regret this.

[Hold on, is her name Ryukyu or Ryuko because I get two different names when I search it up. So tell me: Ryukyu or Ryuko?]