Summer Camp: Part 4

{Whack}

"Owww!" Muscle man said.

"I had to wake you up somehow." I said. "Now, tell me why you're here. Do t even bother trying to break out of these chains, they won't move or break if you increase your mass and will heat up."

"Tch. Do you promise to let me go?" He asked.

"Adorable attempt. But I won't let you go." I said.

"Then what's the point of telling you?" He asked.

"You'd rather die than tell me your reason?" I asked lifting a brow.

"If that's what it means to save myself from the guy who hired me." He said.

"So be it, each second these chains will got hotter as we speak now." I said as the chains started to steam around him. "I'll happily stop them from beating if you tell me your reason."

We stared at each other as the chains started to heat up a lot more glowing yellow, slowly to orange. We kept staring at each other as he gritted his teeth. I can tell he was in pain, but I kept the serious expression I have now.

"Fine! Fine! Stop!" He said.

Instantly I cooled down the chains as I see burn marks on his arms and chest.

"Talk." I said.

"They're here for...you...and your brother." He said breathing heavily and dangling his head.

"Thank you." I said knocking him out.

So they're after me and my bro? It's a good thing I know. I flew up into the air and saw what it looks like a video game. I'm in the mountain area, over there is the fire area, pink smoke area where I was earlier, and what the hell is that?! It's dark shadow. Why. Going there first. I flew at rapid speeds and fired a green towards it and it shrunk due to the amount of brightness.

"Hey, you ok?" I asked.

"He's passed out." Shoji said.

"Do you know where Kat's at?" I asked.

"Bakugo? No, I haven't." Shoji said.

"Damn it, ok. Take Tokoyami to safety while I try to save others ok?" I said flapping my cape and flying upwards yo view the map again.

Oh look, a new area has been unlocked. It looks like a...small man with sharp tentacles? Kat! Immediately I flew towards the guy. He saw me and his teeth? Those are teeth?! I spiral dodge a few teeth and then punched his face shattering his teeth.

"What the?" Kat said.

"Wait, please, don't take out my—" He then screamed as I forcefully pulled out his teeth so he can be toothless.

"You're useless without your teeth huh? It's a good thing I took them from you." I said crushing his teeth in my hand. "Goodnight."

I then whacked his head knocking him out.

"Are you guys ok? We need to move." I said.

"Hell yeah bro, now it's my turn to fight a villain." Kat said cracking his knuckles.

"I'm...I'm afraid I can't let you." I said.

"What? Shut up I'm fighting." Kat said bumping into my shoulder walking.

Damn it not now. Whatever I can use the help. Todoroki followed us and then we heard screams. Both of them came from opposite directions. I grab both Kat's and Shoto's arms and flew up to see where they came from. I looked at one direction and threw Todoroki. I see a Nomu?! Fuck I can't let him fight that.

"Go help Todoroki!" I said before throwing him. "Shit."

I flew towards the Nomu with whatever sharp weapons you can think of on my suit and crashed into the Nomu. I then spun around drilling through the Nomu creating a hole in it. I heard a thump hearing it dropped dead. I turn around to see a class B student and Momo.

"Momo!" I said reverting back to my normal self. "Are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm fine." Momo said. "But you've got to help Ururaka."

"Can you take care of yourself?" I asked.

"Yes Y/N, I'll be fine, now go help our friends." Momo gave me a kiss.

I smiled and transformed into my suit flapping my cape to fly upward. Before I got higher I saw a girl with a knife.

"Begone..." I flew straight towards her and smacked her. "Thot!"

She flew to a tree and held her head. She was about to run away without taking a glance at Izuku and grew a blush before running away. She is one.

"Ok everyone, be careful." I said. "If there's ya villain that tried to attack us, don't hesitate to fight, we're allowed to." I said walking.

It was quiet. Too quiet. Everyone's in good shape. We just need to make it over to where the other's are at.

"Wait, where's Bakugo." I asked stopping.

"Calm down I'm right here." He said raising his hand.

"Come here. You're a huge target for them." I said.

"What the? Oh I get it. I'm too badass for them and they want to do something with me." Katsuki said with a smirk.

"Sure, we'll go with that." I said wrapping him with my cape.

"Hey, what are you..." Katsuki then fell asleep.

"Sleep..." Ururaka said pressing on his pressure point.

"Thank you Ururaka. It should be easier to walk like this now." I said continuing to walk.

After a minute, I saw a building. That has to be where the other's are. We all began to rush inside and walked into a classroom.

"What the? Oh, you guys made it." Aizawa said.

"Yeah, but I need to go back out there. There are other students out there who need saving or help." I said beginning to walk away until a shoulder grabbing me. "Huh?"

"Be safe." Momo said giving me a hug.

"Really? In front of these people." I said blushing.

"Well, that and you still have your brother on you." Momo said.

"Oh, right." I said chuckling a bit. "Ok, Momo here's what I need from you. I need you to barricade the entire room if you can. If you can't do the whole room, try to get the most important parts." I said.

"Hold on a second. Y/N, don't you remember Hosu?" Aizawa asked.

"Of course I do. I don't care what happens to me until I save everyone." I said to him. "I'll be back."

Decision time! It feels good to update this story again. So I'm going to ask a question of you.

A. Do you guys still want Bakugo to be kidnapped?

Or

B. Win with everyone safe?