Room and relationship

I mean...technically your dorm room can just look like the room you have now if it's comfortable enough to room in.

"Each student dorm building holds one class. Girls on the right, and boys on the left." Aizawa explains. "But the first floor is the common area. Food, baths, and laundry are on this floor."

"There's even a courtyard!" Sero says as he looks out the window.

"So spacious! So clean! And a sofa!" Pinkie says with excitement.

"It's like a mansion..." Gravity gurl says as she faints.

"Ururaka!" Iida says as he just watches her fall.

"Did my ears just deceive me? Baths and laundry are in the common area? " The-only-person-I-hate-more-than-every-villain-I've-known says as drool comes out of his mouth. "Is this drea—zzz..."

"*sighs* Disgusting..." I said as I let go of his neck. "They're obviously separated by gender."

"U-Umm...you didn't kill him right?" Midoriya asks.

"Hm? Oh, no. As much as I want to, I can't break the hero code." I said as I turn to him. "I just...knocked him out for a bit."

"Oh...I g-guess that's fine." He then pulls out his notebook? "Where do grab to make someone pass out? Is there a certain way you do it? Is it safe to do? *muttering intensifies*"

"Wait, why do you of all people want to know how—?"

"Alright, let me explain your rooms and where they are." Aizawa said.

[One explanation later]

"Huh, what time is it?" I asked myself as I then walk out to a balcony to see the night sky. "Oh, well sh*t. Time for some rest then."

Just when I was about to close my eyes, I hear some knocking at the door. I groan as I get yo from bed. Do they not read the sign?

"Hey, do you not read the sign—?"

"Hey Y/N." Momo says with a smile.

"Oh, hey Momo." I say with a smile. "Do you not read the sign?"

"Eh—Hmph." Momo pours a bit before sighing. "Sorry, I'll just—."

"Jeez Momo, I was just joking." I said. "What can I help you with?"

"Me and the others are going to see each other's rooms and rate them." Momo says. "Wanna join us?"

"No."

"Wha—Why?" Momo asks. "It'll be fun."

"Uhh...if I had to begin here, I'm not really comfortable showing my room." I said.

"Then can I see your room? You won't mind right?" Momo asked.

"Umm...it's not done yet." I lie.

"Oh! Then it's fine. I'll just tell everyone to not check this one specifically." She says. "But...are you sure you don't want to?"

"I'm good." I said before placing a hand on her shoulder. "Can we talk?"

"Huh? A-About what?" She asks.

"It's not anything bad. Don't worry too much." I said reassuring her. "Can we go somewhere private? Actually, I'll just teleport us somewhere."

I grab her and teleport somewhere outside of U.A. and to my house in my room.

"So...what did you want to talk about Y/N?" Momo asks me.

"I just want to know...do you really like me as a boyfriend?" I ask.

"What? Why would you ask me that?"

"Please, just answer. Have I really been fair to you? We've only been on one date and I feel like I haven't given you too much attention and I feel like I suck at this boyfriend thing with you." I say. "So, am I really a good boyfriend to you?"

"Wow...that's the most I've heard you talk..." She says. "Umm...it's true that we haven't been giving each other much attention recently, but does that mean I don't love you? No, I still love you Y/N for who you are and want to be in the future." Momo says as she holds my hand. "Let me ask you this: Do you love me?"

"I do, but I just... *sigh* I love you Momo Yaoyoruzu, for the person you are. You are brave and have great plans for every obstacle you come across." I said. "Just look back in time when we had to go against the teachers, you knew how to pass Aizawa. You are incredible...I wish I could say more...but that's the thing. We haven't been seeing each other lately and I feel like I'm making you feel lonely sometimes..."

"Y/N..." She then places a hand on my cheek and makes me look at her eye to eye and sighs. "We both need to be better at this...starting tomorrow, if you want, we can start over, and that's ok if you want to."

"That'd be great. How about this? We can go on a date if we have time to do so. We can go shopping if you'd like, watch a movie." I say.

"Y/N."

"Go to the beach, we can invite everyone else if you'd like, and..."

"Y/N..."

"We can even—!"

"Y/N!" Momo yelled out.

"Huh? What is it?" I ask.

"How about..." Then a small blush form on her face. "We start things off with a...kiss...?"

"Umm..." I blush a bit as well. "Y-Yeah, we can start with that."

We both slowly lean into each other until our lips connected. It wasn't is tense but it was gentle and filled with passion. Did I act a bit out of character? Who cares, if she's happy, I'll be happy. We both separate and chuckle a bit. We both go back to UA and said goodnight.