The day after

"All right. That's it for class today." Mr. Aizawa said. "There's only one week left before your final exams begin. I'm sure you're all studying constantly, right? Don't forget to keep training. The written exam is only one element. There's also the practical portion to worry about. Good luck."

And with that he left the room. Me and Momo were prepared to kick ass on the finals. We were both still blushing what happened at her house that night. But we got more comfortable around each other.

"Y/N, people are getting worried about the final exams." Momo said.

"If you want to help them, you can." I said. "We still have time to study more."

"You're right!" Momo said standing up. "Don't worry about it you two. I—no WE can catch you up to speed on the important topics, if you want."

"We?" I asked.

"Thanks Yao-momo and N/N! You two are the best!" Kaminari and Ashido said.

N/N = Nickname

"I'll help you with the written exam while Y/N does practical for you." Momo explained.

"I've been studying, but...could you help me out too?" Jiro asked. "I'm having some trouble understanding quadratic functions."

"Really?" Me and Momo asked.

"Tutor me, please!" Sero said. "Classical Japanese is killing me!"

"Ah..."

"Is there room for one more?" Ojiro asked. "I'm afraid I'm falling behind a little."

"Pretty please!" All three of them said in unision.

I can tell Momo is happy about this. She looks adorable when excited.

"This is wonderful!" Momo said standing up. "Let's do it!"

"All right!!"

"Okay, we can all study at Momo's place." I said.

"You're right! We'll host over the weekend!" Momo said.

"Seriously?! I can't wait to see your fancy digs!" Ashido said.

"Oh! I must call mother and have her prepare the great hall for us to set up, it'll be the perfect spot." Momo said.

Oh yeah. The parent meeting.

{Flashback}

"Mmm...good morning Y/N." Momo said.

"Good morning Momo." I said kissing her forehead and getting up and putting on my underwear and pants. "How'd you sleep?"

"Better then any other night without you." She said going to the bathroom.

Knock knock knock

"Momo, we're home." Someone said.

"Oh crap." Momo said. "Good morning mother!"

Mother?!

"I'll meet you down in the kitchen with some breakfast." Momo's mom said.

"Y/N, you need to leave." Momo said with a scared face.

"I can't just walk out the door!" I said.

"Just teleport." Momo said.

"Oh right, I'll see you at school then." I said grabbing my shoes and my bag.

"Wait, before you leave." Momo said.

"What?" I asked.

She then gave me a kiss on the cheek and smiled.

"That's a thank you." Momo said.

"Aw, thank YOU Momo." I said before teleporting.

{Present}

I didn't really get to see her but, whatever.

"What kind of tea does everyone like?" Momo asked. "I'll have her make sure we're stocked."

That's a little overkill.

"And we'll have Y/N cool some food for you!" Momo said.

"Wait, I didn't—"

"Woah seriously? Y/N can cook?" Sero asked.

"Every girlfriend must have a boyfriend who can cook!" Ashido said. "And Y/N is the one!"

"But I never agreed to this." I said.

"Please Y/N. For me?" Momo asked with puppy eyes.

"Fiiine...I'll cook." I said. "Only to make you happy."

"Y/N, I would like to train with you." Shoto said.

"You too? Sure, I'll train anyone who comes by." I said.

"I'll be coming too."

"Me three!"

Momo was getting even more excited that people wanted to come over to her house. All I knew was I had to cook for the whole class. I'll see what I can do.

"Are you seriously planning on cooking by yourself?" Katsuki asked.

Wait, if I can get him to help me, it'll go faster and save some time.

"Yeah, I am. I'll prove that I'm better at cooking than you." I said.

"What did you say?" Kat asked.

"I said I'm better at cooking than you are." I said with a smirk.

"Why don't you prove it then? I'll be coming over so I can cook better and beat you in our training session." Kat said with his hand smoking.

"Sounds like a challenge." I said. "Oh yeah, Sato."

"Yeah?"

"You're coming over to study and train too right?" I asked.

"Yeah, Why?" Sato asked.

"You can help Momo with tea by making some cake for everyone else while me and my bro cook for everyone." I said.

"That's a great idea!" Momo said.

How bad can things be?