U.A. Sports Festival: Part 3

It was just lunch time. I'm glad they give us some sort of a break. I was eating outside. Thing is I didn't know Todoroki was here too.

"Y/N."

"Shoto."

We both stared at each other. I dramatically picked up my food slowly. Todoroki kept watching me intensely. I slowly took a bite and began to chew.

"...this is stupid." We both say.

{Timeskip}

This was time to relax more and play games. I don't play games. The only games I do play are good ones. I kicked Mineta in the one place it should hurt because he made the girls wear cheerleader outfits.

"D-Do you like it, Y/N?" Momo asked with a blush on her face.

"Uh..." I was starting to blush too. "You look nice, Momo."

"Awwww!" The rest of the girls said.

God damn it!

{Another one}

It was time for the tournament. Reminds me of one anime that has 7 balls included. We all had to choose our numbers to fight someone. And if we beat that person we move up to beat the other who beat their opponent in combat. Now this is reminding me of mortal kombat.

"Our first match will begin with the one and only, Izuku Midoriya!" Present Mic announces. "And on the other side, a kid from class 1-B. Give it up for Hitoshi Shinso!"

The crowd obviously cheered for them both. They were both just staring at each other. I heard Shinso say something that kind of pissed off Midoriya. He was about to hit Shinso but he stopped? What is he doing?

"Oh no." Ojiro said.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Even after what I told him, he still fell for it." Ojiro said. "That guy's quirk is to control minds."

"What?" I said. "C'mon Midoriya, you're stronger than this, I know it."

He kept walking like a zombie. Damn it Shinso. I can see All Might hiding and worrying about him. Is he really going to get out like that? Then out of no where wind gushed towards Shinso and Midoriya was breathing fast.

"Well would you look at that, he snapped out of it." Momo said.

"Go Deku!" Ururaka cheered.

Shinso then tainted to try and make Midoriya talk. I can hear a little sadness in his voice because he called Midoriya blessed for his quirk. Midoriya then began to push Shinso out of bounds. Shinso punched him but Midoriya kept on going. Shinso reversed and tried to push Midoriya out but Midoriya counters by grabbing his collar and arm and then slamming him on the ground.

"Huh, remember that Kat?" I asked.

"Oh would you shut your mouth?!" Kat yelled.

The crowd then cheered for Midoriya's victory. Shinso needs therapy now. Now for the fight I'm excited for, Todoroki vs Sero. Sero started the fight off taping Todoroki up but Todoroki—Holy Shit!

 Sero started the fight off taping Todoroki up but Todoroki—Holy Shit!

"We're gonna need a hotter sun." I said.

I then teleported outside to see how it—Jesus Christ look at that.

I teleported back to my seat next to the boys. I'm worried now about Todoroki. Why'd he do that? His dad probably showed up and pissed him off.

"Midoriya you ok?" I asked.

"Y-Yeah...I can't believe he has that much power." He said shaking a bit in fear.

{Timeskip}

Momo lost her fight, she looks so sad. I turned around to see the whole class looking at me.

"What?" I asked and then sighed. "I'll be back."

I teleported outside of Momo's waiting room. I knocked on the door.

"Momo, are you ok?" I asked.

"I'm ok." I heard her muffle.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"No, I don't want you to see me like this." She said.

Was she crying?

"I'm coming in."

"No..."

"I'm...coming in."

I opened the door to see her head down in her arms. I sat next to her and put my hand on her back to comfort her.

"I can't believe I lost..." she said muffled.

"Hey, it's ok. We can't win them all." I said.

"But that's not ok if I want to be a hero." She said looking at me with a tear rolling on her face. "Name a hero who's failed before."

"The Avengers." I answered. "And they're a team/army against a titan who has great power in his hand."

She just sighed and facepalmed. Probably not a smart move. Well, I guess I have no other option. Plus, I think she'll enjoy this more than me.

{Short lemon}

"Y/N?" Momo asked with a blush on her face when I sat her in my lap.

I kissed her neck making her squeak and tense up. I hugged her and slithered one of my hands to unzip her outfit. I reached down to her pants and pulled them down rubbing on her panties. I can hear her moans and her leaning into me.

"Ssh...others can hear you." I said covering her mouth.

Momo nodded and tried to contain her moans. I took of her panties and began to rub her wet area. I can tell she enjoying this now because of the way she's grinding on me.

"Y/N..." Momo said taking my hand off her mouth for a second. "I'm going to cum..."

"Go ahead, this is for you." I said kissing her soft neck.

Then a burst of liquid came into my hand with Momo's legs twitching and hearing her loud muffled moan. Momo took my hand off of her mouth and began to kiss me. I kissed back but made a confused face as she lowered her self onto the ground.

"Momo, w-what are you doing?" I asked blushing.

"Since you helped me out, I want to help you~." She said putting a hand on the bulge on my pants.

{Timeskip}

"Y/N." Iida said.

"Y/N." Midoriya said.

"Y/N, are you ok?" Kaminari asked.

Right now I can't think but remember what she did to me-for me. I looked at Momo who just gave me a smile and a wink at me. She even licked off a white substance off her face making everyone look confused at us. I have never felt anything like that before. Momo Yaoyorozu, you are something else.