The Beginning

{Izuku's POV}

The first incident was in Quigqing City. An extraordinary child was born who radiated light. After that, reports of people with super powers popped up across the globe. No one knew what was causing these quirks. Before long, the super natural became the totally normal. Dreams a reality.

{Y/N's POV}

The world became a superhuman society, with about 80% of the population possessing some uncanny ability. Our streets looked like He scenes from comic books. As cities swirled with chaos and confusion, a new profession dominated our collective consciousness.

{Izuku's POV}

It was an age of heroes.

"Oh, nice! Way to go, Death Arms!" A civilian said.

"The punching Hero!" Another one said. "I wish I had a quirk that made me super strong."

"Everyone, please stay back!" Backdraft said. "This area is far too dangerous."

"Whoa, the rescue specialist, Backdraft is here?!" A civilian said. "He'll make sure we're ok!"

Backdraft AND Deatharms?! This is awesome! They were taking on a...huge rat...?

{Y/N's POV}

Look at this fool, rampaging and using his quirk at the wrong place at the wrong time. Here comes Pinocchio with his wood quirk. I know these heroes have names but I came up with nicknames since I didn't know heroes that much as a friend. I then heard footsteps from a giant woman. I looked up to see it was desperate lady. Let me explain.

{Izuku's POV}

Those who performed the best get paid the most, and got all the fame and glory. Their careers depend on their ability to—

{Y/N's POV}

Stay in the spotlight.

"Well, That was eventful

"Well, That was eventful." I said teleporting to the alley. "C'mon "three amigos", let's go."

My brother, Katsuki is a piece of shit, alright? He always underestimates other's potential. That reminds me.

{Flashback}

There he was, my brother bullying Izuku and his friend. I saw something in Izuku. It was determination to fight or his friend. Even though he has no quirk, he's willing to fight. He was about to punch him until I teleported and caught his wrist before he punched my face.

"Y/N? What are you doing?" Katsuki asked me.

"I can ask you the same thing." I said as I let go of my brother's wrist and he held it in pain.