Y/N vs Present Mic

I'm up against the announcer guy huh? Let's see what he can do.

"Y/N Bakugo. Practical Exam. Ready, go!"

Ok, I've got to strategize. I'm in a forest like place so it's easy to hi—

"YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

"What the—HELL?!" I asked covering my ears. "Ah, shit."

So he can yell and produce a loud noise?! Damn, I'm about to be deaf from this if I don't hurry up. Wait...there's many trees here. I know what to do.

"I'M GETTING BOOOOOOOOORRRRREEEEEEED!!!" Present Mic yelled again.

I picked up a tree and threw it in the air.

"Target Practice? THANK YOOUUU!!!" Present Mic said destroying the tree.

Hm...I guess I can distract him. I picked up five trees and threw them in the air. I heard a yell and I made my move. I ran through the woods and punched Mic's cheek knocking him to the ground.

"Looks like YOU—Hmph?!"

"Yeah, I'm not going to let you talk." I said covering his mouth with my cape. "It's over."

I then cuffed him and went back to the waiting room. They said I can have a break for a little bit do I'm going to take this time to get some food and sleep for a little.

"You're doing great Y/N!"

"You're awesome."

"What the hell was that thing?!"

"C'mon class. Y/N is going to take a break. I don't think he wants to waist time." Aizawa said.

"Thank you sir, but I was actually going to lunch." I said.

"Then do as you please."

I then began to eat lunch with everyone who wanted their questions answered.

"Ok Hagakure, that thing I summoned was a demon I can call for whatever I need him to do." I said. "It's name is Malebolgia."

"Woah, that thing was scary." Mineta said shaking from fear.

"Heh, I'm glad." I said.

"Are there any other quirks you're hiding from us Y/N?" Ashido asked.

"Well, you're just gonna have to wait and see for yourself." I said. "But i am going to take a nap. So I'll see you later."

I walked away and picked up Momo along the way. What? I want to sleep comfortable after all.