Summer Camp: Part 3

[Minor Edits]

It was the third day of camp. I feel alive man. I don't say stuff like this. I decided to train with the Tiger dude this time.

"More importantly, tonight's going to be fun!" Pixie-Bob said raising her hand and pointing in a direction. "We're putting classes against each other in a test of courage. I know you've been training hard today, and later you get to play hard. How's that for a reward?"

"Not much." I said with a blank face. "But I don't know what we're doing so it might be fun."

"C'mon, keep going!" Tiger said.

"Yes sir." I said lifting a dumbbell that was 250 pounds. "Hey I did it!"

The weights then started to slip off from one side.

"Uh oh." I thought as weight was getting less heavier on my left.

"I got it!" Tiger said pushing down the weightless side.

"Ah, thanks sir." I said transforming my arms and putting the dumbbell down carefully.

{Timeskip}

Me and Kat were cutting up vegetables for the next meal. I gave him a nod as I kept cutting.

"You're cutting that slow?" Kat asked chopping faster.

"Oh you want to do this?" I asked chopping up faster than him.

Kat growled and went faster as I did as well. Everyone saw what we're doing and cheered on.

"Almost...!" I said chopping up the last one. "Done!"

"Damn it!" Kat yelled. "I almost had you!"

I just smiled as people gave me pats on the back.

"Hey, it was just chopping up vegetables." I said playing with the knife. "I got all my fingers. And the knife goes "chop chop chop"

I kept singing while avoiding stabbing my fingers. People were watching as their eyes followed the knife.

"But all the same, we play this game, because it's so dam fun!" I sang quickly and throwing the life in the air. "Woo!"

I gave people a chance to clap but they screamed once the knife stabbed the top part of my hand.

"What? It's fine." I said nudging the knife out of my hand and healed my hand. "See? Just wipe the blood off and it's normal."

"This guy's insane!" Class B thought.

{Another Timeskip}

Pixie-Bob was explaining the rules. They're pretty simple enough. One class are the scarers and the other class has to walk I pairs through the forest. They're lucky they get to scare us first. And Tiger said the winners are ones who are creative and make the most puss their pants.

"They'll be soaked." I said.

"Hold back a little." Momo said. "And it's not our turn yet."

"I just hope they can actually make me jump." I said with a shrug. "And feel free to cling onto me."

"S-Shut up." Momo said with a blush.

I just smiled at this. It was our turn and we walked in. Some kids weren't so bad but weren't so good either. Momo just felt safe that I was with her here. Soon, pink smoke came from a direction.

"What is this? This is new." I said.

"How are they going to scare you with this?" Momo asked.

Soon a student fell down from some bushes. Then it clicked.