[Lemon Chapter]

You put your dick in her mouth

Let's get this over with.

I was walking to Momo's house when school ended. I can tell she left earlier than I did. I already texted mom and told my bro that I'd be in Yaoyorozu's house. Let me think, what did she want to talk about? First there's her not talking to me for the day except the morning. She avoided eye contact or any conversation. Wait, is she going to break up with me?!

"Oh shit!" I said began to run towards Momo's house as fast as I could.

I didn't even know why I was even running. I could've just teleported into her front gate but I couldn't think for a moment. I reached the gate and texted Momo that I am here. The gate began to open and I ran the moment there was enough space for me to slide in and run towards the door. I did a simple and fast 20 knocks. The door began to open to reveal Momo.

"Momo, please forgive me! I didn't know I was doing a bad job being your boyfriend!" I said hugging her tight.

"Y/N, w-what are t-talking about?" Momo asked.

"It's been a week and we haven't talked since then. I know what you're going to talk about." I sajd looking into her eyes.

"Y-You do?" She asked blushing.

"Yes, I do." I said caressing her cheek. "I know you want to break up with me."

Momo's blush disappeared and had a horrified face.

"What?!" She asked.

"What? I thought that's what you wanted to talk about." I said. "Am I wrong?"

"Come inside." She said stepping inside her house.

Ok, I'm lost at this point. What does she want to talk about? We made our way to her room.

"So, what is it that you wanted to talk about?" I asked.

"Y/N, you're a sweet guy. I know that better than anyone." She said cupping my cheek. "I would never want to leave you and go back to the way your life was before."

"Momo." I said hugging her. "You're killing me over here."

I heard her giggle and her arms wrapped around me.

"But I'm mad at you." She said with an adorable pout.

"But why?" I asked. "Please tell me what I did wrong."

"You did nothing wrong. I'm just annoyed." She said.

"Why are you annoyed?" I asked.

"I mean, sure we've kissed and went on a date and slept over." She said. "But, we haven't done anything more like the sports festival."

"Oh...oh! I see now." I said thinking. "You just want more attention right?"

"W-Well, I wasn't going to say it but...yes." She said blushing.