A Strange Encounter

"E-Everyone...I'm looking forward hearing all your stories of how fun camp was." Ashido said crying.

"Maybe they'll end up letting you go! There might be a last minute twist or something." Izuku said.

"I mean that has happened once already. Twice for me." I said.

"We're so sorry Y/N! Even though you trained us very hard, we still failed!" Kirishima said.

"H-Hey, it's ok. Just learn from this experience and see what you can improve on next time ok?" I said waving my hands. "I guess this is weird for me to say but I'm proud of you guys for giving it your all."

"R-Really?" The four asked.

Is this how parents and teachers feel?

"And Momo, Todoroki. I knew you guys were going to pass." I said. "Momo has the smarts while Todoroki had the muscle but still with smarts. You two were a good team up!"

"Thank you Y/N. I'm glad to hear that from a friend." Todoroki said.

"No problem. But you still have to hear others out when they have a plan ok? And if they're plan is terrible I'd say improve their plan and make it better." I said.

"I'll work on that." Todoroki said shaking my hand.

"Thank you Y/N!" Momo said hugging me. "You gave me confidence while we were fighting against Aizawa."

"How?" I asked confusingly hugging her back.

"When we were on edge, I started to think of what to do. And all I saw was you. The reason I'm trying to pass." Momo said.

"Awww!" The whole class said.

"Get that corny shit out of here!" Kat yelled.

"Heh, thanks Momo. But that was all you out there, great job." I said scratching the back of my head.

"Everyone on your seats. Aizawa's on his way!" Iida said.

Oh shit.

"Once the bell rings you should be in your seats." Aizawa said sliding the door open.

{Silence}

We were all sat in our seats.

"Morning. Unfortunately, there are a few of you who did not pass your final exams." Aizawa said. "So, when it comes to the training camp in the woods..."

"Everyone is going!" Aizawa said

Why is there always twists with Aizawa?

"We really get to go to camp?" Kirishima asked.

"Seriously?" Ashido said with tears of joy forming in her eyes.

"Yeah. The good news is that no one bombed the written exam. Five failed the practical badly." Aizawa said. "Two teams, of course, and then Sero failed as well."