Just a Dream (Filler)

Wake up...

You have work to do...

Spawn...

"Huh?" I woke up as I noticed I was home? "Hello? Mom? Dad? Kat?"

I decide to get up from bed and get clothed. I walked down stairs. Everything was normal. I checked every room in the house. Everything was normal yet...something didn't feel right. I notice that all of the windows are covered up for some reason. I go to the front door and I stop for a second. I transform into Spawn and decided to walk out of the door. Now I knew something was wrong.

"Where am I?" I ask as a chain was shot in front of me. "What the—?"

I then heard a motorcycle head towards me as I just teleport out of the way. What is this?

"Spawn...you and I aren't so different."

"Who are you, Skullface?" I ask.

"I am Ghost Rider." He responds.

"Wait...where are we?" I ask.

"I was hoping to get an answer from you." He says as he gets off his bike.

"It looks like different dimensions are merging together." I said. "I have no idea why."

"I escaped hell, this is nothing." Ghost Rider says getting on his bike. "There are others out here, fighting for their lives. Killing each other out of confusion and fear."

"How come you haven't done the same as them with me?" I asked.

"Like I said, you and I aren't so different." He says before riding off.

"I am so confused." I said as I start flying above this place. "If there are fights happening, I've got to make things right."

I was then shot down from a laser beam as I landed and looked back. A blonde guy with blue tights and a striped cape? Is this All Might if he actually was from America?

"You're the fifth person I've talked to." Homelander says. "Where the fuck am I?"

"I can ask you the same question, Mr. America." I say.

"Heh heh heh, I'm losing my patience." Homelander says as his eyes were then glowing red. "I'll give you three seconds to tell me where I am, or I'll slice your dick off and shove it down your throat."

"Who says I won't do the same?" I said with my eyes flaming green energy. "You Super Man wannabe."

He gets angered by that remark and goes over to send a punch as I caught his fist and tied my chains around his legs. I sliced his legs off as I then ripped his jaw off. Forgive me for this. I reach down and tore off his organ and shoved it down his throat. I kick him down as I then set him in hellfire to burn away. Well that was all bark and no bite. Wait...did I just kill someone? Oh boy. I then see a chain shot in front of me again. Ghost Rider?

"Back already?" I ask as I turn to see someone else. "Who are—?"

Before I could ask a kunai was then stabbed through my chest as I was then pulled towards someone.

"Come here!" He says as he then slices my back as I kneel down and recover. I stand up and turn to see a ninja in yellow?

 I stand up and turn to see a ninja in yellow?

"You will tell me how to get out of here." Scorpion demands. "If you don't, you will be forced in Kombat."

"Calm down ninja." I say. "We're both in the same situation."

"You lie. You look like one of Quan Chi's minions." Scorpion said.

"I don't have an idea in who the hell you're talking about." I said as I conjure up necroplasm energy from my hands and blast him.

To my surprise he teleported behind me! I duck from his stab as I then smash my fist into his jugular. He falls and recovers quickly as he then attempts to slice me with his katana. I avoid his attacks as my cape grabs his legs and hang him up in the air. I then cover up my fist in chains and necroplasm energy and sent a punch towards him. He removes his mask as breathes fire into my eyes as I miss my punch and throw him away.

"You asshole." I say as I walk towards him. "You go for my eyes?"

"I do anything to win." Scorpion says. "I just want to go back home.

"So do I." I said. "Why fight me? We can help each other. Get out of this hellhole."

"Hm. Fine." Scorpion says walking away. "I will search for a way out.

"This is a strange day." I say to myself. "That Ninja put up more of a fight than the other guy."

"Ninja guy? Oh, he's from Mortal Kombat." A red suited individual says. "Red Suited Individual? Not the best description I must say."

"What the hell do you want?" I ask.

"I'm here to wake you up from this filler." The coolest and totally sexier than Chris Hemsworth super hero aka Dead Pool says. "Now you're just trying too hard."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I ask.

"You're dreaming. I'm here to end it before it gets worse and unoriginal." Dead Pool says pulling out his— "Blades! Nothing sexual at all!"

"...if this really is a dream, then it's a nightmare." I said. "Then how do I get out of here?"

"It's easy. I just need to cut off that head of yours." He says before an Angel and Devil appears on his shoulders.

"Shouldn't you just let him wake up on his own?" Angel Pool asks.

"Where's the fun in that?" Devil Pool asks. "Just chop off his head before this drags on for longer!"

"You're right!" Dead Pool says. "Tell Momo to make her costume more revealing. And get some of the dragon lady too. Wink~ Wink~"

"Wait what—?!" I say as my head gets sliced off.

[Reality]

"Gah!" I jump out of bed and looked around. "I'm back in school. Oh thank—you."

I look on my bed to see a Dead Pool comic. I guess I fell asleep reading this. Is it...winking at me? I threw the comic away and get ready for classes and hero work studies. I should've guessed that was a dream from the get go.

"Y/N!" Momo says as she hugs me. "Good morning, how did you sleep?"

"Terribly." I answer. "But I'm better thanks to you."

"Aww, stop it!" Momo says with a giggle. "We've got a long day ahead of us."

"Damn."