U.A. Sports Festival: Part 1

The U.A. Sports festival was coming up. Aizawa had bandages on his face and arm. I'm glad I stopped Nomu before anything else could have happened to Aizawa. Everyone was getting excited, even me.

"Are you ready Y/N?" Momo asked.

"Yeah, I know just how I'm going to end up in first place." I said.

"By teleporting to the finish line?" She asked.

"No, that's too easy. This sports festival is a test and other pros and people will be watching." I said. "So I have to put on a show for them and try my best."

"Same here, I just hope Mineta doesn't do anything weird." She said.

"I'll make sure of that." I said. "Hm? What's up with all of those students?"

"Remember what happened the day at the USJ? They're looking at the competition for the sports festival." Todoroki said.

"Oh yeah, we're going to be a target for them." Momo said.

"It doesn't matter, we just have to beat them and show them what we're capable of." I said standing up and walking to them. "It's lunchtime, get out of our way."

"So you must be Y/N, you took that bird brain head-on. You're the one with multiple quirks in your arsenal." A purple haired kid said.

"Yeah, what of it?" I asked.

"It's not fair for others." He said.

"Being a pro hero isn't fair. They have the hardest jobs." I said. "Now get out of our way if you know what's good for you."

I've got to be smart for the sports festival if I want to win. This isn't going to be a friendly day for everyone else. I can't just teleport out of things because they judge me as a lazy hero. Todoroki's probably come up with s strategy by now.

"Hey Y/N." Momo said kissing my cheek.

"Hey Momo, have you come up with a strategy for the sports festival?" I said putting my arm around her.

"Well, not yet to be honest." She said leaning her head on me. "Have you come up with a strategy yet?"

"No, I don't know what the sports festival has in plan for us." I said. "It could be anything. Especially since we're competing against one another."

"You're right, I'm not going easy on anyone. Including you." Momo said.

"Good, I like that spirit within you. We all have to do what it takes to be number one." I said.

"You're right. Prepare to be beaten Y/N." Momo said.

{Timeskip to a little conversation with Mineta}

"Woah! Oof!" Mineta said falling to the ground.

"Listen up you weakling, I don't want you doing anything to slow down Yaoyorozu." I said with my eyes flaming green and hands. "You got that?! I don't want you slowing anybody else down! If you do, I'll hunt you down myself."

"R-Right! Please don't hurt me!"

{Timeskip}

Here we are, the sports festival. What a huge crowd. Me and Todoroki talked and we were up against each other like the rivals we were. I'm not going easy on him, or anyone.

"Y/N." Midoriya said.

"Hey Midoriya, what's up?" I said.

"I just want to say good luck, and let's try our best out there ok?" He said.

"Yeah, and I won't be going easy on anyone." I said with a smirk. "Not even someone like you."

He seemed scared at first, but he regained his confidence and walked away. This...uh... Midnight right? Midnight was the R-Rated hero and she had a whip of some sort that young people can't understand. And how is her outfit appropriate to wear? Whatever, our first task was an obstacle course.

That's easy enough. The signal for us to start went off and everyone ran and everyone squeezed together before the real thing can start. I just teleported to the other side and ran. I almost slipped as the floor turned to ice.

"Nice try Todoroki." I said with my cape pushing me to the air and started to glide across the ice.

Up next we're the robots? How did they get these here? No matter, I transformed and started to wreck these machines using chains and teleportation. Todoroki used his ice to freeze the zero pint robot and run through it's legs.

"You won't let up huh?" I asked and stopped immediately as I saw there were pillars and a string connecting to them. "This should be easy."

The judges expect me to teleport but I've got to show I can't always rely on that. I jumped on each pillar and glided over so it's easier. I heard the crowd going wild and Todoroki on my ass. I'm getting pumped. A mine field? This one's mine.

I carefully jumped to spots and glided to land easier. Todoroki was in trouble now.

"Y/N!!" Kat yelled.

"Hey Kat, trying to beat me?" I said dodging his fist.

"That's what I've always wanted to do by the start!" He said trying to get me off my balance.

I heard a loud explosion and looked behind. It was Midoriya! Smart move flying across with a shield. I glared at Mineta who was about to stick on Momo. He saw me and landed on a mine instead. I smiled and flew off using my chains to launch me and cape to glide. I was in the lead!

"And the winner for this one is! Y/N Bakugo!" Present Mic announced.

The crowd roared as I went in my normal form.

"I did it?" I asked myself.

"Good job Y/N." Midoriya said with a smile.

"Damn it, I almost had you bro." Kat said.

Todoroki just crossed his arms and walked off. Momo just hugged me and congratulated me by hugging me.

{After an explanation of points}

Well, I know I'm the most targeted since I have ten million points and I had a lot of people giving me the death stare. Bring it on mother fuckers.