Me and her

That was one hell of a show they put on. Looked like an anime episode. Yeah I watch, gotta problem? Anyways, back to reality.

"Well, despite the results the MVP of this exercise is young Iida." All Might said.

"Huh?!" Iida said.

"Shouldn't it be one of the heroes?" Tsuyu asked.

"Hmm, good question, why DIDN'T I choose one of those two?" All Might asked. "Who has a guess?"

"Sir! Huh?" I looked to my side to see Yaoyorozu's hand in the air like mine, but not that high like she has it.

"Oh, I'm sorry, you can go ahead Y/N." Yaoyorozu said.

"Nah, go ahead." I said putting my hand back down.

"Thanks." She said with a smile and clearing her throat. "Iida embraced this challenge. He was the only one who truly adapted to his assigned role. I'll explain."

{Timeskip}

"Technically the Hero team won, yes, but they took advantage of the fact that this was training. They didn't respect the spirit of the trial." She finished explaining.

Clever girl. I didn't notice it but I was staring at her with a finger under my chin with a smile. Shoto notices that and lightly slapped my back.

"Hey, you there?" He asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah, why?" I asked.

"You stared at her with a smile on your face." Shoto said growing a little smile of his. "I don't see those quite often from you. Did you change since the last time we met?"

"Depends on your definition of "change" and what it means." I said making my smile go away. "And like you, I don't see you smile often either."

"Hmph." He said doing his usual blank face like mine. "Good to see you again, Y/N."

"You too man, you too." I said with a nod. "Now go out there, your team has been picked for the next."

He nodded and walked off. Let's see how much he has improved.

{Small Timeskip}

"That was a cold move, but hey, you won." I said.

"Was that really necessary?" Todoroki asked.

I chuckled, so did he. But still, I feel bad for him that he can't use his other half. The last time he used it, it was pretty bad.

"C'mon Y/N, we're next." Yaoyorozu said grabbing my wrist and walked me towards. the arena.

I look back only to see Todoroki with a little smile on his face. This is NOT what it looks like.

"Since we're villains, we have to protect this weapon like one." Yaoyorozu said making metal bars.

"Woah, you're quirk is amazing." I said. "So you can create things huh?"

"T-Thank you, and yes I can create things as long as I know the chemical make up of the inorganic item." She said barricading the door with the metal. "That's why I designed your costume this way, and why I have this book with me."

"Interesting, you seem like a pretty smart girl with a great quirk." I said leaning on a wall. "No wonder you were recommended to this school, not only of your quirk, but your smarts and strategy."

I see her face turn pink a bit but she refocused on finishing putting on those metal bars.

"Ok, enough with the talk and more focusing ok?" She said walking up to me. "Now you tell me what your quirk is, seeing how much time we have."