The next day

"What happened?" Asked Momo.

"On my way there...All Might stopped me and told me to have a goodnight." I said as I closed my window and got into bed. "I guess he'll handle it then."

"And you trust him to stop this?" Momo asked again.

"If those are explosions, I know it's my brother. If he'll listen to someone, it'll be All Might." I said. "C'mon, let's get some sleep. We got some stuff to do tomorrow."

[The next day...]

"Listen up everyone! Stay in line and move properly in position." Iida says, waving his arms around. "I want to see order!"

"Uh, you're the only one that's not in line." Sero points out.

"The dilemma of a class rep." Iida mumbles.

"I heard a little rumor about class 1-A." Monoma says. "Two! Two students have failed the licensing exam!"

"He's just as unhinged as usual." Kaminari says.

"Do you just pray on our downfall? Or do you actually have stuff to do somewhere else?" I ask him.

"Hahahah! If it isn't Y/N?" Monoma says as he poses for some reason. "I'll have you know that all of class B has passed the exam. Amazing isn't it? How do you feel that our class passed while your friends didn't hm?"

"I'm sorry..." Shoto says.

"Don't be. This isn't a competition." I said to Shoto as I turned back to Monoma. "All I can say is, congratulations guys. You did good work out there."

"Oh, thanks Y/N." Kendo says with a smile.

"Our teacher Vlad said we'll have classes together this semester!" Tsunotori says with excitement. "I'm looking forward to it."

"I can't wait to test out my skills!" Kirishima says.

"Same here. I hope I get out against Monoma." I said as I was cracking my knuckles. "I can teach this punk a lesson."

"Touch me and I'll drop ya until yo momma don't know ya!" Tsunotori adds.

"What the...?" I said with visible confusion as Monoma laughs. "Kendo."

"I already know. Don't teach her anything weird!" Kendo says as she knocks him out.

"Thank god that's over."

[Later...]

"That was a long speech." I said as I sat down.

"Did you even pay attention?" Momo asked me.

"I stopped when he said hello."

"Okay, starting today we'll be starting our regular classes and training schedule." Mr. Aizawa says to us. "A lot has happened recently. However, you need to switch gears and focus on school duties. We're lecturing today but this semester you'll have harsher training than before."

"Bring it." I said.

"Have something to add on Y/N?" Mr. Aizawa asks.

"Uh...no sir." I say.

"Excuse me." Tsuyu raises her hand. "Earlier before, what did the principal mean by "hero work studies?""

"I know right? That had me pretty confused too." Sero adds.

"He said that was something the upper class participate in, correct?" Momo asks.

"I was planning to talk about those on a later date, but I guess telling you now is more logical." Mr. Aizawa says. "To put it simply, it's work outside of class. It's similar to the hero agencies you did except it's more like the real thing."