Y/N vs Eraser Head

These are some pretty short parts huh?

Ok, this is where it gets complicated. Aizawa can technically take away my quirk real fast with one glare. The best thing to do is create wind or dust to get in his eyes. I guess this is going to be easy then. Wait, no, he has goggles too. F*ck!

"Y/N Bakugo. Practical Exam. Ready, go!"

Ok, I cant fly up because he'll easily see me and I'll fall from the sky. Suddenly my mask was gone. Aizawa's here!

"Hey kid, let's see how good you are without your quirk." Eraser Head said.

"Just wait and see." I said.

He then used his scarf and wrapped around my leg. I jumped and spiraled pulling him to me and kicked him to the ground.

"Not bad." Eraser head said. "But not good either."

"Bring it on." I said with a smile.

He then charged at me throwing a punch that I dodged and punched back which he grabbed my wrist and elbows me in the gut. Thanks to my armor I freed my hand and sweeper his legs making him jump.

"Now!" I said as I pulled a pin from a flashbang and threw it at him.

"What?!" Eraser Head said before he got blinded. "Smart move on blinding me."

I had to act fast now. I pulled two more pins from a sand bomb and a wind grenade to form a sand storm in our area. I have to thank Midoriya and Momo for this strategy against Aizawa.

"Nice try, no sand will get in my eyes that easily." Eraser Head said.

"I know, but you can't see me as well now can you?" I asked.

"Hmph."

This was my chance. I chained up his ankles to keep him in place. I use my cape to cover his hands to his body. I used my hand to keep him facing forward. 

"The mini sand storm was to blind you one way or another." I said as the sand storm cleared up. "Looks like I got you the other way."

"Good job, you have bested me." Eraser Head said.

I then cuffed his wrist to confirm my victory and freed him from my chains and cape. Who's next?