The date [Filler]

I woke up with a notification coming from my phone. I picked it up and saw that Momo texted me.

Momo: Hey Y/N, I hope I didn't wake you

Y/N: Nah, you're fine. How are you?

Momo: I'm doing just fine, are you ok with hanging out with me today?

Y/N: I don't see why not, what's the agenda?

Momo: Well...

Y/N: What's wrong? Momo?

Momo: This is more of a date than a hang out...

Y/N: Oh! I see...

Momo: It's ok if you don't want to

Y/N: No! It's fine, I would love to go on a date with you.

Momo: Thanks Y/N! I'll see you later!

Y/N: See ya

This is actually going to happen. I'm going on a date with Momo. After all we are boyfriend and girlfriend. I hope I don't screw this up.

{Momo's POV}

He said yes! This makes me so happy. I hope he doesn't go all out with the fancy. I know he isn't rich or popular, so I don't want to cause him that much trouble. Just thinking of him makes me blush. He's a nice guy once you get to know him.

"Momo, someone's at the door for you."

"I'll be right there!" I said.

{Y/N's POV}

One wrong move and it'll all be over. Maybe I'm over exaggerating about this. Just treat her like you did when she was your friend.

{Door Opens}

"Hi Y/N." Momo said with a smile on her face.

" Momo said with a smile on her face

I'm not ready for this.

"Hey Momo." I said. "How are you doing?"

"Are you ok? You don't look too well." Momo said.

"Me? I'm fine, but you..." I said looking at her beautiful face and outfit. "You look way too well."

"U-Umm, Thanks." She said hugging my arm and leaned her head against my shoulder. "Let's go."

"Y-Yeah, let's go." I said trying to keep my cool.

"Did you just stutter?" She asked.

"Nah, I'm cool." I said.

"Whatever, I'm glad I can be with you in this free day today." She said walking with me with her eyes closed and a smile.

I smiled as well as we kept walking.

Then again, this is a filler chapter so let's make this quick and interesting. You and Momo had lunch together and talked about your past lives and such.

"So I want to here from you Y/N." Momo said. "What was your childhood like?"

"My childhood? Well, I don't know all of it since my mom keeps it a secret, but I'll tell you most of it." I said. "Me and Kat were basically fooling around like the brothers we are when we were younger."

"Aw, that sounds adorable." Momo said taking a bite of her food.

"There was only one problem I had growing up though..." I said in a tone that made Momo's face change.

"Y/N, you don't have to say here if you don't want to. We can talk in my room if you want." She said putting her hand on mine.

"Yeah, it would feel better to say if we were alone." I said holding her hand in mine.

Lunch was great, we had a great time at the mall and arcade. She was surprisingly good. And every time she smiles, my heartbeat gets a little faster. She looked like she was having a great time with me. We were on our way to her house. We walked in and we went straight to her room.

"Huh, nice room you have here." I said closing her door. "Your parents are nice people."

"I'm glad you like it, and them." She said sitting on the bed. "C'mon, tell me about the part you couldn't say at lunch."

I took a deep breath and sat down next to her.

"Well, the problem was my coach on controlling my quirk." I said. "He didn't care if I was a child, he pushed me beyond, and it hurt."

Momo stayed silent and looked at me with a sad expression.

"He kept abusing me and his son to become stronger. I didn't tell my mom on how he trained us both, or else there'd be more trouble than there already was for me." I said.

As I kept telling my story, I could feel and hear my voice sounding different as I kept explaining. I felt a tear run down my cheek, and then a hand to wipe it away.

"Oh Y/N...I never knew you had a rough childhood." Momo said. "I should've never asked about it in the first place."

"No, it's ok. I have to get that off my chest somehow." I said. "But promise me you won't tell anyone ok?"

"I promise." Momo said. "I want to try something."

She started leaning in.

"What would that be?" I asked leaning into her.

"You'll see." Momo said.

We both kissed again. This time she sat on my lap and cupped my cheeks and slowly pushed me on the bed. She licked my lip for an entrance and I gladly let her in. We both wrestle with our tongues for dominance, me winning. We both seperated with a string of saliva connecting to our mouths.

"So that's what you wanted to do Huh?" I asked with our foreheads against each other.

"Yeah, I love kissing you." Momo said. "And I love you."

"I love you too." I said.