Internship

Double chapter alert!

"Now that everyone's decided on their hero names, we can go back to talking about upcoming internships." Aizawa said.

He explained how all this was going down. The internships will last for a week. Some of us will choose from the board while some people have a different list. There are around 40 agencies across the country so I better choose wisely. Of course each agency has different specialties that it focuses on. I'll have to keep that in mind.

"Hm, what to choose." I said thinking of who I'll be with. "Have you figured out where you're going Momo?"

"I don't know yet. So I'll have to think hard during the weekend." Momo said.

I then heard a gasp coming from Shoto.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I see my father's hero agency on here." He explained.

"Oh, that can't be good." I said.

It was lunchtime and I couldn't figure it out yet. I was back in the classroom still thinking what I could practice on more. My powers are evolving and I can control them well thanks to Endeavor. But that's the thing, I only know that and nothing more. I know some combat but not enough to fight villains. I can sure save people but fight at the same time? Possibly.

"Hey Y/N, having trouble?" Ojiro asked.

"Yeah, I hate to admit it but this is harder than I thought it would be." I said. "There has to be something I can work on. Wait! You know martial arts well right?"

"Sure, I'm not called the martial arts hero for nothing." He said.

"Are there any agencies that can help me with that?" I asked.

"Actually yes." He said pointing to Ururaka. "Ururaka is going to the battle hero, Gunhead's agency."

"The battle hero?" I said putting a finger under my chin and began thinking. "Ururaka, can you come over here for a second?"

"Huh? Yeah sure." She said walking to me. "What is it?"

"Gunhead, you're going over there right?
Does he teach how to fight well?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. Are you thinking of going over there?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I need to improve on my fighting skills more." I said standing up. "Thanks guys, you really helped me out."

"No problem." The both of them said.

{The next d—

"I am here in a bizarre position!" All Might said in front of me.

"What the? All Might? What do you want?" I asked.

"Hi Y/N." Midoriya said behind him.

///

"So let me get this straight. Gran Torino Who was your master's friend or whatever and he knows about one for all am I correct?" I asked.

"That is correct young Y/N, and I am requesting that you go with Midoriya." All Might said.

"What? But I already signed up for—"

"Nonsense! Gran Torino has offered you too for your abilities." All Might said.

"But all I need help on is combat training." I said. "Sorry, But I'll have to pass."

"Ha Ha Ha Ha! Gran Torino can train you in that as well!" All Might said. "C'mon, do it for Midoriya."

"Sorry, again, I do respect you All Might But I have faith Izuku can do great." I sajd walking away. "Oh yeah, Midoriya."

"Yeah? What is it?" Midoriya asked.

"You know how I said you were a seed in the ground?" I asked. "You're starting to grow into a strong tree."

With that I walked away a good distance and teleported home.

{The next day}

"So this is for me?" I asked.

"Yeah, it came by this morning for you." Momo said.

"Huh, a costume. It better be if good use for my suit I use already." I said grabbing the case and walked to Ururaka. "Hey, you ready?"

"Yeah I am! I'm glad you're here too s I don't feel awkward." She said.

"Don't worry. I'm sure Gunhead isn't intense like we see him." I said. "So you have nothing to worry about."

She then spotted my costume case.

"You got your own costume?" She asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah." I said.

"But don't you already have one?" She asked.

"You're right. I transform into it." I said transforming and going back to my normal form. "I think they gave me something that can actually help me with my quirks. Maybe even armor."

We then were on our way to Gunhead's agency. The building doesn't look bad. I opened the door and there he was.

"Oh! Welcome U.A. students." He said shaking both of our hands. "I'm grateful you chose my agency. Get suited up and I'll explain the basics for you ok?"

Me and Ururaka looked at each other and shrugged. We both went our separate ways to put on our costumes. This actually doesn't look that bad but did they really allow bullets and two grenades to my costume? Oh, there's a note.

Dear Y/N,

This costume will serve as your armor obviously. We also decided to give you offensive equipment for you to use as well. The explosives are not lethal but does send a shockwave towards the person you throw it at to push them away. The bullets are real because Snipe did see you pull out guns from your cape, so he trusts you to not shoot anyone yet. So every equipment is basically non-lethal but the bullets. I hope you like this costume!

Well, let's try it on.

{Timeskip}

"Okay, this looks nice

"Okay, this looks nice." I said.

"You look cool Y/N!" Ururaka sakd.

"Thank you." I said.

"Alright, now that you're suited up let's go on patrol and I'll explain the basics like I said I would." He said walking out the door with us following him to the streets. "Basic hero goal: control crime. Right?"

"Yeah, that's pretty basic sir." I said.

"When a crime occurs, the police will contact us. These requests come in all at once, filtered by district." Gunhead explains. "We file reports on the services we provided. Assisting with arrests, rescuing people, etc. Then a special agency looks at our work and decides how much we should be paid. You guys will catch on quick."

Me and Ururaka just looked at each other and shrugged with a smile. This guy is actually a nice dude who knows what he's doing.