There's a test? Pt.3

"This is no time to be getting flashbacks Midoriya!"  I yell.

"R-Right!" Midoriya said as he uses one for all to catch Ururaka and land.

"Hmm...huh?" I then looked back to see everyone who surrounded Izuku now surrounded him. "Heh, bring it on...you teaming bitches."

As I said that a jumped up and charged right at them. Midoriya told me to stop but I casually ignore and chain up everyone here.

"What? H-Hey!" One of the students said. •"This is completely unfair!"

"Oh, I know. That's why I'm not going to eliminate you...yet." I said.

"You're not?" One asked with a hopeful tone.

"No, I'm just going to beat the shit out of you instead." I said with my eyes were flaming.

"W-Wait wait wait wait!" They all said in unisons struggling to get out of my chains.

[Midoriya POV]

"Is anyone chasing us? No..." I thought while peeking out of my hiding spot. "I wonder if they gave up."

"Thanks. Sorry for messing up." Ururaka says to me.

"No, it's not that..." I say.

Uraraka has a emotionless smile on her face as she stared at Deku. She then spots his unlit circle on his side. She grabs her ball and slowly brings it to eliminate him.

 She grabs her ball and slowly brings it to eliminate him

I felt something was wrong. I turned to see Uraraka with a creepy face as I then smack a ball out of her hand. What is she thinking?! Is she pranking me? No way...could it be?

"Could you be someone from Shiketsu?" I asked.

"Huh?" The fake Ururaka tilted her head confused.

"Uraraka has been training with her quirk." I said getting a flash back. "So that if it's for a short time, she can ignore the side effects and use it on herself. But to not even try to use it even though you were in danger...and above all, to show yourself to the enemy with no plan in mind! That's not like the Ururaka I know at all."

"If you saved me even though you noticed...does that mean you were trying to use me, instead?" She asked melting?!

"I-I didn't think that far ahead." I said backing away. "But I'm glad I saved you then. Because if you're not Ururaka, then you couldn't have floated away."

[Y/N POV]

"Ahh." I said stretching and laying on the floor. "..."

I looked back to see what I have done to those poor people. I almost feel bad for them. Almost.

"What a bunch of babies. I didn't even do anything vital."

"P-Please...j-just eliminate us...we beg of you..."

"Hm, I guess that's fair. No one should steal my work." I said as I grabbed my...projectiles. "One...two...three...four...five...six...seven... eight...nine...ten...eleven...twelve. Is that enough to pass tired depressed guy?"

Once I said that the lights lit up telling me that I have passed. Huh, well, I did have a great time beating up those weaklings. And crushing their dreams was a bonus for me. Let's see what the next test is for us. Hm? It's that guy with the whirlwind quirk.

"Hey." I said.

"Hm? Ahah! I knew you would pass this first test as well! What is your quirk exactly?" Inasa asked.

"Hmm...this suit is my power, and with it...I'm just a devil." I said. "Or something close to that. But to put it more simple, I can't lose."

"Hm, you're very confident yourself Eh?" He said with a smile. "That is part of being a hero, but you also shouldn't underestimate your opponent's strength."

"Why does that matter? I go in, beat 'em up, and we all go home for sandwiches." I said revealing my face. "I guess you're right about that, but that's not how I roll."

"Interesting." He said. "Say, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"How is...Todoroki?"

Sorry for the short part