Y/N vs Thirteen

Thirteen? Eh, this should be easy. She can suck me up but I know she wouldn't actually turn me to dust now. When I see the opportunity, imma take it.

"Y/N Bakugo. Practical Exam. Ready, go!"

"Alright, let's do this!"

I was then getting sucked towards someone. I was flying in the air and boom here we are. Now, she's going to stop right about................now!

"Huh?!" Thirteen said shocked.

"Gotcha!" I said teleporting begins her and putting the cuff in her wrist.

"Wow, you got me that quick? You must've known I wouldn't have sucked you up to dust." Thirteen said.

"Mhm. I'll be moving on to the next one."

Yup, that easy.

Y/N vs Nezu

The Principal's next? His quirk makes smarter than humans right? I just have to do whatever I can to pass here because I heard what happened to Kaminari and Ashido. They got trapped. So my goal is to not do that.

"Y/N Bakugo. Practical Exam. Ready, go!"

All of a sudden debris started falling.

"Oh damn!" I said putting my arms up and catching it.

"Good luck Y/N, It may be difficult for you against me." Nezu said.

"What the? Where are you?" I asked using two other demon hands holding the debris. "That should take care of that."

I then see more debris falling while I just fly away from the impact. He's blocking the damn exit. Hm...this is going to scare everyone but I really have no choice in the matter. I then whistle and a giant flame portal and out came...assistance.

"Hey!" I waved

"Hey!" I waved.

It looked down at me.

"Can you take down this wall?!" I asked patting the wall.

It growled thinking. It then swiped it's hand and destroyed the wall.

"Good job!" I said giving it a thumbs up.

It growled and got sucked back into the portal. I then flew to the gate and I was gone!