U.A. Sports Festival: Part 5

"Y/N."

"Hm? What?" I woke up and looked around to see Momo. "Oh, is it time for my match?"

"Yes, I just wanted to give you something before you went ahead to your fight." Momo said.

"Aw, thanks Mo—mo?" I was then hugged. "Oh, thank you for your encouragement."

I was about to say something else until she softly kissed me.

"All I wanted to say was good luck." She said with a wink and walked out.

"Heh, she's the best. Even if she doesn't believe it herself." I said.

{No One's POV}

Y/N and Todoroki, best friends since they were kids and training under the second best hero, Endeavor. They both didn't have an easy life even though He had breaks during his time while Shoto didn't take no breaks in his training.

"On this side, he's the kid of skill. He has multiple quirks in his arsenal. He will never hold back. Give it up for Y/N Bakugo!" Present Mic announced.

The crowd cheered for you as you made a big entrance for yourself.

"And on the other corner, he's the son of the second best hero Endeavor. He's half ice, he's half hot. It's Shoto Todoroki!"

The crowd cheered for him as he made an entrance of his own using both of his sides.

"3, 2, 1, begin!"

Todoroki began this fight by forming ice straight towards you. You smirked as you transformed into your suit and jumped forming your cape. Todoroki saw this and used his fire to burn you. You blocked it completely with your cape.

"Nice try!" Y/N said teleporting behind Todoroki and punching his back pushing him.

"Good, But not good enough." Todoroki said as he used his ice to slide around you.

"Making a wall so I can't escape?" Y/N asked. "You know that I can just teleport right?"

When you said that, you teleported out only to see ice spikes around the arena. Quickly, you teleported back into the smaller arena Shoto made.

"I know." Todoroki said. "That's why I covered the ground with icicles."

"Very smart move on your hand." Y/N said with his eyes flaming green and hands. "But you forgot what I can really do!"

You used your chains to destroy the ice barrier. Your cape then opened up to reveal many guns to shoot at the ice he made all over the arena.

"Your wide open." Todoroki said as he used his fire.

"Think again." Y/N said swiping his hand up to reveal a giant demon hand to block Todoroki's fire.

"What?!" Shoto said.

"I think it's time to end this."

You teleported behind Todoroki to only find yourself trapped in ice, but that didn't stop you. You wrapped your arms around his waist and performed a suplex carrying him out of bounds making sure you didn't touch the ground.

"Shoto Todoroki is out of bounds." Midnight said with her hand raised. "Therefore Y/N Bakugo wins."

{Y/N's POV}

It looks like I did it.

"I didn't predict that you'd do something like that, Y/N." Shoto said melting the ice off my feet. "You did great."

"Right back at you. If I didn't look fast enough I'd be stabbed all over my body from the ice. Might as well add frostbite for extra credit." I said reverting to my normal self. "You're amazing as well Shoto."

"Good luck in your next fight Y/N." Shoto said walking away.

"Thanks." I said walking the other direction.

What I said was true. I could've died right there if it were a real battle, and since I only have a limited amount of space to teleport I can't teleport as far as I want.

"You did it Y/N! You were amazing out there!" Midoriya said.

"You looked calm and knew what to do to beat Todoroki." Ururaka sajd.

"You were quick to react and think. You'd make a great hero one day." Kaminari said.

"Thanks, you're all too kind." I said as I took my seat.

Up and out of no where Momo sat on my lap.

"Uhhhhh..." I said.

"Is something wrong?" She asked.

"No...I think." I said looking at the fight of Kat and Tokoyami.

Kat started off by blasting towards Tokoyami's dark shadow. This match up isn't good for one person. Tokoyami's dark shadow. I think Kat figured it out as well from seeing this.

"Would you look at that, you'll be fighting Kacchan next." Midoriya said.

"Yep, and I know how to beat him." I said. "It's quite simple actually."

"Are you going to teleport?" Tsu asked.

"To dodge some attacks? Yes." I said. "Maybe as a last resort like I did with Todoroki."

"Class 1-A, just a bunch of show offs if I say." A kid from 1-B said. "This whole thing has been for class 1-A—?!"

He was shut up now. I then saw a girl with orange hair climb the wall and apologize for the dude's comments. I was headed to my waiting room for the fight with Katsuki. Sure enough here he is kicking my door open and slamming his hand on the table.

"Listen up Y/N. I want you to not hold back." He said. "You got that? Do the same you did with Icyhot. I can't win if you hold back!"

"Yeah yeah, you can at least try to win." I sajd. "Because your wish is granted."