Two day break [Filler]

{Y/N's POV}

We all had a two day break. It felt well deserved to be honest after everything that's happened.

"Y/N, someone's at the door for you!" My mom called.

"I'll be right down!" I said as I started to get ready for the day as fast as I could.

"Y/N—oh, you're here already. I wish I had that teleportation quirk like you have." My dad said. "Say, you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend."

My eyes widened when he said that. Momo's here?! I turned to see Momo talking with my mom in the living room. I guess she wants to spend time together in these two days.

"What is she doing here?!" I still asked.

"Y/N don't be rude like that!" My mom smacked the back of my head. "Sorry sweety, he probably woke up."

"Ow..." I said rubbing the back of my head.

"Are you ok?" Momo asked with worry.

"Yeah...I get used to it." I said.

"Well I came here to ask you a question if you don't mind Mrs. Bakugo." Momo said.

"Not at all! After all you're the major change in this kid's life." My mom said ruffling my hair. "Back then he didn't want to talk to us or see us. Until this one day he came back home and I asked the usual question."

{Flashback in Mitsuki's POV}

I heard the door open to reveal Y/N and Katsuki.

"How was school today?" I asked.

"It's the same as always, I bested everyone." Katsuki said.

"Y/N? It's ok if you don't want to say anything-"

"Today was...fun." Y/N said before he teleported to his room.

"Ah...heh heh heh." I smiled. "I'm glad."

{Present in Y/N's POV}

"So I trust you with anything you've got to ask." My mom said with a smile.

"Mom..." I said remembering that day.

"Well, I was wondering if Y/N would like to stay at my house for these two days of relaxing...?" Momo asked shyly looking down.

"Are you kidding? He'd love to!" My mom said hugging me. "Wouldn't you love to spend these two days with your lovely and may I say beautiful girlfriend of yours?"

"Mom you're embarrassing me..." I said looking at Momo. "Yes, I would love to."

At the front door

"You kids have fun!" My dad said.

"Not too much fun if you know what I mean." My mom said with a wink.

"Mom!" I said with a blush on my face.

And with that she closed the door on us. I sighed and facepalmed as I hear Momo giggle at my action.

"You're parents great Y/N." Momo said. "Let's get in the limo."

"Did you say limo?" I asked ad I turned around to actually see it. "God, you weren't joking when you said you were rich huh?"

"Did you even see my house fully?" Momo asked getting in.

"You never even showed me around your house." I said getting in before her and closing the door.

"That's it!" Momo said. "I knew I forgot something. I'll show you around."

"Huh, now I'll actually get to meet your parents huh?" I asked.

After I said that Momo looked sad.

"Huh? Did I say something wrong?" I asked.

"No, it's nothing." She said looking the other way.

"Well just know that I'm here if you want to talk ok?" I sajd cupping her cheek making her look at me.

"Thanks..." She said.

We both started to lean into each other until we hit a speed bump and hit our noses. We both looked at each other and laughed it off as we arrived at our destination.

"Wow, is this an acre of land?" I asked.

"Looks like it doesn't it?" She asked. "I'm hoping I get everyone to see my house."

"I'm pretty sure that opportunity will come up eventually." I said as we passed the gates.

For the rest of the time she showed me around her gigantic home. She was sure rich that I felt I didn't deserve her. But she looks so happy when I'm around to encourage her.

"I'll cook dinner for us." I offered.

"You can cook?" Momo asked.

"Yeah, thanks to my mom." I said putting on an apron. "And a friend who really enjoys cooking with a headband and red hair."

I turned on the stove and began to look for things to make something special for Momo. I think I know what to cook too.

"Your kitchen is great. It has everything I need for this dish." I smiled.

{Start and end at these times: 2:14 - 3:30}

"It's...just egg?" Momo asked.

"Not just egg. There's a surprise within it." I said with a wink.

She looked curiously at the dish and saw that cubes started melting onto the egg making it smell a whole lot better. She got her fork and took a bite. Her eyes widen and looked at me.

"Y/N...this is..." She then dropped her fork. "This is amazing!"

"R-Really?" I asked.

"Wow, your mom and your friend know what they're doing!" She said as she kept eating.

I'm just happy to see her this excited. She looks adorable when she's like this. After we were done eating I washed the dishes and headed to the living room.

"Hey...can we talk?" Momo asked.

"Sure. What's in your mind?" I asked.

"Well...what your mom said at your house." Momo said. "Is it true that I'm the reason you changed?"

I was surprised by her question. To be honest, she's the reason I've changed in my life. I pulled her into a hug she was surprised from.

"Y-Y/N?" She asked.

"What my mom said was true. You're the one who changed me to be a better person not only to everyone, but my family as well." I said. "Before I met you I was just like Shoto. Emotionless and didn't talk to anyone. I always had to stand up for Midoriya from my brother by punching him. Now, I just warn him instead."

"Y/N..." Momo said as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Thanks to you I found love from an incredible woman." I said looking into her eyes.

Her entire face was red. I think I said too much. Just when I was about to apologize she kissed me out of no where. I kissed back wrapping my arm around her waist and a hand on her cheek. She licked my lip for an entrance which I allowed. We both were in a tongue fight which I won and started exploring her mouth. We both seperated and looked into each other's eyes. These two days are going to be the best in my life.