Y/N vs Midnight

Midnight? This should...well I was going to say easy...I was going to say fun.

"Y/N Bakugo. Practical Exam. Ready, Go!"

All she had is a whip and smoke that can knock you out right? Well it's a good thing my mask has no holes in the or any way to open it up until my command.

"Y/N~"

Aw shit, here we go.

"Do you really think you can hurt me~?" She asked bending over.

"I think I can to be honest." I said

"Then try it!" She said whipping me.

"What the? Ow!" I said rubbing my arm. "Ok, let's get started."

"Please, satisfy me in this fight~" She said licking her lips.

"Ok, if that's what you want." I said teleporting behind her and grabbing her in a full nelson.

"Ooo~. Aren't you going a bit fast on the first date~?" She asked.

"W-What? I didn't mean that!" I said letting go only for her to punch me.

"Better luck this time." She said trying to kick me but I just block and dodge.

I then kick her away to grab her with my chains. This should be easy now.

"Ah~! Tighter~!" Midnight yelled.

Is this allowed?!

A/N: Yes

"W-What the hell?!" I said letting go of her.

"Fooled again huh~?" She asked using her whip to hit me and punched me again.

Oh! I see it now. Some villains are going to act this way in real life too. Man, they are clever.

"You won't fool me this time!" I said punching her.

"Ow...that hurt..." Midnight said rubbing her cheek with a tear forming. "How could you hit a woman?"

"Wait! Sorry I—" I was about to apologize until she kicked me again. "Dang it!"

"I think it's time to end this." Midnight said. "Wait what are you doing?"

I transformed into my adult form with more height and a lower pitched voice.

"I'm gonna win." I said kicking her into a mountain. "Give up."

"Mmm~" Midnight said biting her lip and tracing her finger on my chest. "What are you implying~?"

"I'm gonna beat you." I said. "Now why don't I put on these cuffs? I'm sure you would like to be dominated right?"

"As much as you say that." She said. "I like to dominate more~"

"Well too bad." I said reverting to my normal teenager form and putting on the cuffs. "Because I win."

"Aw, oh well~" she said. "Congratulations Y/N! You passed."

"What? I still don't understand you Midnight."

I'm never going to do that ever again.