Teaser (updated)

[New York - Earth XX]

"Zzz...Zzz..."

Ring!

"Hm...?" I pick up my phone. "Hello?"

"Hey, are you coming today?"

"What?" I say as I get up from bed.

"It's me! Peter wanted me to call you." Miles says over the phone. "He's going to pick you up."

"Oh shit! The thing is today!" I said getting out of bed and getting into my suit and hearing a knock on my window.

"Y/N, you in there?" Peter asks.

"Yeah I'm here!" I said as I got out of the window. "Are you sure I can do this?"

"Don't worry, you have me and Miles to help you out. If things go south we'll be right here with you." Peter says putting on his mask. "How am I not going to help my little brother?"

"I guess you're right." I said putting on my mask. "Say, is there a better suit for me?"

"Hey, me and Miles made our suits ourselves." He says to me. "One day, you'll make a suit of your own that fits to who you are."

"Ugh...okay fine." I say looking out into the city. "Hope I can do this."

"Don't worry. If you're not ready for this, there is a place you can go. For now, let's do this." Peter says as he jumps off and swings.

"A place? Wait for me!" I said as I swung behind him.

Yes! The next story is going to be for a Spider-Man MHA story! I've been thinking about it for a long time and I will make the next story a Spider-Man one. You will make your own suit (the one you will vote for) and take on the super hero course at UA.

Which suit do you want for the next story?

Should've said this earlier, but no symbiote suits. Sorry!

Suit Suggestions here!