There's a test? Pt.4

I raised a brow. Why would he want to know how Shoto is doing? I guess I can tell him.

"Well...for the most part he's doing well with trying to become a hero. He did hate that his father recommended him into the school." I said. "He doesn't really like anything from his father. Neither do I."

"You?" He asked. "Why do you hate Todoroki's father?"

"That's something personal only me and Shoto can discuss." I said. "Say...you went to the recommendation course at UA right?"

"That's correct!" Inasa said as he stood tall. "I was devastated when I wasn't accepted but I gave it my all!"

"Huh, really?" I asked. "It seemed to me that you were angry at Shoto. Why is that?"

His smile quickly died as he grew a serious expression. Okay...why?

"It's...nothing." He said before his smile appeared in his face again before walking away. "Hey you!"

"Ok...?" I said as I then turn around to see that Shoto has also passed. "Congrats man. I knew you'd pass."

"Thank you, Y/N. It seems like a lot of people have passed as well." He said as he scanned the room. "Oh...even that guy passed."

When he said that I turned to see Tornado boy again. What happened between these two?

"Hey, you mind telling me what's with you two?" I ask Shoto.

"Another time. We need to pass this exam." He said.

"No kidding. If I pass it gives me more freedom and a weight off my shoulders." I said. "Hope the others can pass too. If they don't...I'll kill them."

"You'll...what?" Shoto said with a hint of worry.

"Nothing! I'm just saying they should ensure victory." I said as I rubbed the back of my head.

"Hm." Shoto nods. "I hope our classmates pass too. I want to ask you something."

"Sure, what is it?" I said.

"How are things with you and Yaoyorozu?" Shoto asks.

"U-Um...things are going good." I said with a small blush being seen before forming my mask to hide it. "Any other questions?"

"Y/N!" Momo says as she hugged me from behind. "You passed."

"H-Hey hey! Not in public please..." I said as I got her off of me. "Glad to see you guys passed. You will not face judgement."

"W-What?" Jirou said.

"Nothing. Now we just have to wait for the others to pass. Which might take a bit."

[Timeskip]

"Alright, for the hundred of you who've passed this first test. Please turn your attention to the screen." The announcer says as a screen turns on showing the test arena.

"It's the test arena." Midoriya says.

"What happens next?" Ochako asks.

After that, building and structures began to explode one by one. This better be good.

"There's only one last round for this exam. You must save the bystanders who are trapped under the debris from the explosions."

"Save the what now?" Kaminari and Mineta ask.

"Pay attention." I said as I slapped the back of their heads.

"Bystanders." Hagakure clarified. "We learned about it in school remember?"

"They can also be referred to as civilians." Momo says.

"Use this time to show us how you will carry out rescue procedures once you receive you provisional licenses." The announcer announces the announcement. "Treat this as though it were the real thing."

"I'm gonna be honest here. I don't think rescuing is my forte." I say. "Hm?"

"Hey, you with the collar." Shoto calls out. "Did I offend you somehow?"

"Oh?" Inasa says as he turned to face Shoto. "Oh no I'm sorry did I hurt your feelings? Well the thing is son of Endeavor, I just can't help but to hate both of you ever since our paths first crossed. You still have your father's eyes."

"What did you say." Shoto asks.

"Hey there you two." I said as I grabbed Shoto's shoulder. "We're about to head out. Remember what we're tasked to do. Rescue the bystanders, get them medical attention, and we all go home. Got it?"

"Of course Y/N! I'll see you out there." Inasa says with a bitch smile.

"My father's...eyes?" Shoto asks himself.

"Hey, forget what he said. We got a job to do alright?" I said to him.

"See you out there Midoriya~" Camie says as she waved at Midoriya.

"Y-Yeah sure!" Midoriya says as he was frozen as Kaminari and Mineta stare at him.

"You two! Focus up too or I'll kill you where you stand got it?" I say to them.

"Y-Yes sir!" They said as they saluted.

"Good. Now pass this next one. I believe you can do that much." I say as I suited up and walked out the door. "I hope I can do this. How hard can it be to save a few people?"

[Small Timeskip]

"This looks bad?! That points off of your score! First thing you should do is check how bad my injuries are and if I can walk or not. I'm breathing kind of weird and I'm bleeding from my head. Those with the provisional licenses should be able to take in the victim's conditions in an instant and act based on that!" A child says to us.

"I already hate this." I say in my head.