Y/N vs Snipe

"See you later Momo." I said zipping up my pants and walking out.

So I'm up against Snipe now? He uses guns so that shouldn't be too much of a problem for me. He knows how to fight as well, because he is a pro and stuff. I put on my costume and headed towards the battlefield.

"Y/N Bakugo, you know the drill."

"Huh? Ok then." I said with a shrug.

"So you've gotten this far haven't you Y/N?" Snipe asked.

"Yes sir." I said stretching. "Now let's get started."

"Agreed." Snipe said grabbing his revolver and started firing.

I blocked the bullets with my cape and made a revolver myself and shot him which he just ran dodging them. Oh shit, that's some anime stuff right there. He swung at me which I dodge and swung back only to get kneed in the gut and kicked away. I ran towards him and punched him with my fist full with chains. He crashed through the wall and threw a smoke bomb.

"Let's see which one of us is better at hide-n-seek." He said as the smoke covered the whole room.

"Yeah...let's see..." I said turning invisible.

"I may not see you, but I can sense your presence." Snipe said.

I stayed silent as I begin to fly so he could t hear any door steps. Let's see if what he said was true. I flew down and punched him and teleporting to a wall as I saw him shoot air. What a liar. Might as well end it. I flew next to him and woah!

"Not so fast." He said grabbing my arm and slamming me on the ground. "Why don't we settle this like the old times?"

"A duel?" I asked.

"Yeah, if I lose, you pass. You lose..." he said putting his hand near his holster. "...you fail."

"Oh okay. Bring it then." I said making a holster with a gun in and putting my hand beside it.

We were both waiting and staring at each other. *insert eagle noise*

"Draw!"

{Gunshot}

I...did it! He was clutching his shoulder as he dropped his gun.

"Congratulations kid, you won." He said. "I've got to go see Recovery Girl now"

Let's fucking go!