Special Moves

Okay, one thing I'll probably say only to Sato. He makes good cakes, I just ate a slice and it was great. His room one because, well, cake.

"Is it over now? Can I go to sleep now?" Shoto asks.

"Yeah, we should probably be heading to our rooms." I said as suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. "Hm? Oh, it's pink cheeks. You need something?"

"Can you, Deku, Todoroki, Iida, Yaoyorozu, and Kirishima come with me for a sec?" She asks.

We all look at each other and shrugs as we followed her outside at front. Is that...? The frog girl?

"You see, Tsu said she had something to tell you all." Pink cheeks said.

"I can't help but say everything that comes to mind." Tsu begins to say. "But there are times when I don't know what to say. Do you remember what I said at the hospital?"

"Yeah, I remember." Midoriya says.

"I hardened my heart and said some painful things." Tsu says as she looks down as Pink Cheeks comforts her.

"Tsu..."

"Even so, you still went. When I heard about that this morning, I was shocked." Tsu said as I heard her voice crack up a bit. "I thought I'd stop you, so I was filled with disappointment and bad feelings... I didn't know what to say..."

This is bad timing, but, was I in that room? No...I was with...Momo right? Oh yeah...! I did... "stuff" with her... Yeah this isn't a good time to remember that.

"I didn't feel like I could have fun talking with everyone...but..."

"...that made me very sad.

?!

"That's why I wanted to tell you even if I couldn't gather my thoughts properly, so that I could have fun and talk with everyone again."

*sob* *sob*

"It's not just Tsu that feels this way

"It's not just Tsu that feels this way. Everyone felt uneasy and wanted to make that feeling go away..." Ururaka said. "That's why... The "Room King" and everything was because they understood how you all felt... So don't blame them, but, you know... I mean, I know it's hard, but anyway... Let's all work together and laugh together again!"