U.A. Sports Festival: Part 4

Well, putting those thoughts aside it's time for Kat v Ururaka. He told me himself he wouldn't hold back, I just hope he does a little.

"Are you worried Y/N?" Midoriya asked.

"Why should I worry?" I asked.

"Well, it's just that is Bakugo going to hold back on her?" Iida asked.

"Why would he do that? This is a tournament after all." I said.

"Oh...ok..." Midoriya said.

"Makes sense why you didn't hold back either on the grass girl." Kaminari said.

"Oh yeah." I said thinking back on that fight.

{Flashback}

I was up against a girl with hair that had thorns in them. Guessing she was a nature quirk or something. She then turned around for some reason. Then a piece of her hair fell off and then it grew and tried to catch me.

"Did I get him?" She asked.

"Well, here's the thing." I said as I was now next to her.

"What?! But how?" She said before I just pushed her out of bounds. "Aw man..."

"C'mon, you have a great quirk yourself, but do you really have to turn around?" I asked as I helped her up.

{Present}

"You call that me not holding back?" I asked.

"Well, I guess when I think about it you DID just teleport next to her and pushed her aside." Kaminari said.

It was time for Kat to fight Ururaka. I don't see this ending well. Ururaka started the figh by running towards Kat, but she gets blown away from his explosion. She keeps repeating this pattern, is she desperate? I heard the crowd booing at Kat but Aizawa got them to shut up.

"Midoriya, do you know what she's up to?" I asked.

"No, I have no clue." He said as he watched the fight.

Wait a second, the rocks in the air. Am I blind for not seeing those this whole time? She dropped them all and ran towards Kat. Kat just raised his hand and destroyed every rock causing a little shockwave to push back Ururaka. She can't continue. Good job brother.

"Hey, Y/N." Momo said sitting next to me.

"Oh, uh hi Momo." I said.

"It looks like you're going to be up against Iida." She said.

"Well, if I beat him who do I have to go against?" I asked looking down at Midoriya and Todoroki.

"That blast of fire was intense." I said. "But Why did you use it Todoroki?"

I had to go find out for myself. I walked down to where Todoroki's waiting room was.

"Good job Todoroki, you surprised me." I said closing the door.

"Y/N, it's you." Todoroki said putting on new gym clothes. "Was it my fire that surprised you?"

"Yeah, I actually have to ask you something." I then smiled. "Did Midoriya find out about that day we watched All Might on TV that one time? When your mom said you can be a hero?"

Todoroki then stayed silent. He smiled and looked at me.

"I can't wait to fight you, Y/N." He said. "Make sure you win or I'll never forgive you."

"Look at who you're talking to." I said. "I'm not losing."

I then teleported just in time landing on the arena with a super hero landing.

"Y/N Bakugo!" Present Mic announced.

The crowd then cheered as I got up with flaming green eyes. Present Mic then introduced Iida onto the arena. He bowed out of respect with me doing the same. The fight began and I saw Iida using the same move he did in the cavalry getting behind me.

"You think this is going to work a second time on me?" I said teleporting away and kicking him out of bounds.

"Y/N Bakugo wins!"

"Damn it." Iida cursed under his breath.

"Hey, if I wasn't fast enough for you I would've been out for sure." I said helping him up.

"Thank you, Y/N." Iida said.

Well that was easy. I'll be up against Todoroki. He's going to tell me to go all out isn't he? Why wouldn't he? Why would I hold back either?  After all everyone has given it their all. Tokoyami won against Ashido, and Kat won against Kirishima.

"Hey Midoriya, you ok?" I asked walking to my waiting room.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine thanks for asking." Midoriya said. "How many fights did I miss?"

"You missed three. I won against Iida, Tokoyami won against Ashido, and Kat won against Kirishima." I explained.

"So, you're fighting against Todoroki?" Midoriya asked.

"Yeah, I'm excited." I said. "But they're going to fix the arena so I'm just going to take a nap here."

"Well, Yaoyorozu is coming this way." Midoriya said.

"Thanks for the heads up." I said.

Soon enough, here she is.

"Hi Y/N, are you nervous about your next fight?" Momo asked.

"I am, but I know I'll get through it." I said closing my eyes and resting my head on my arms that we're resting on the table.

"Are you going to take a nap?" Momo asked.

"Yeah...I'm pretty tired from the treatment you gave me earlier." I said blushing under my arms.

"D-Don't say such inappropriate things!" Momo said.

"That sentence doesn't work here. Especially since you were the one who did it to me." I countered. "Now I'm going to sleep...Zzz..."

I could feel a blanket covering me and a kiss on my cheek. Then the door closed and I was...