Y/N vs All Might

Ok...wow....umm...shit what do I do? I have time because All Might decided to take a break after his fight with Midoriya and Kat. They passed surprisingly. I wonder how. Might as well take this time to take a break too.

"Y/N!" Midoriya said running up to me.

"Hey Izuku, congratulations by the way on passing." I said.

"Thanks, but look at you! You basically passed almost everyone." Midoriya said.

"Heh, thanks." I said walking away.

{Timeskip}

"Y/N Bakugo. Practical Exam. Ready, good luck!"

I started flying forward trying to look for All Might somewhere. Out of no where Wind was blowing hard and I got pushed back a little. He's probably at the gate waiting for me. I have to play my cards carefully.

"I am here!" All Might said landing in front of me. "To fight!"

"Oh crap!" I said dodging a punch which I countered with an uppercut which he just shook off.

"Is that really all you have?" All Might asked punching me into the air.

Damn! That hurts! But I don't think he's trying that hard. If he was, I don't know where I'd be right now. I recovered and flew at him punching his chest and then his face uppercutting him into the air kind of.

"Good hits, but it's not enough to stop me!" All Might said punching my gut.

"Then maybe this will!" I said grabbing his arm and swung him into a pole next to his injury.

Oh no. He groaned in pain and I let him go.

"Are you ok?i forgot about your injury." I said.

"It's ok, you just hit it and not stabbed it like that Nomu thing." All Might said standing up with his signature smile. "You've improved a lot young Y/N, I can see it and feel it."

"I'm glad." I said.

"Now, it's time for you to die hero!" All Might said punching me through a building.

Shit! I forgot where we were and what we're doing! It's time to end this, he's too quick for me to grab him with my chains so I've got to wait for a good opportunity.

"Show me what you really got Spawn!" All Might said jumping towards me.

"Oh I'll show you All Might!" I said grabbing his arm with my cape and kicked his right side and axe kicking him to the ground.

I then pulled two pins from smoke bombs and threw them down to All Might. This is it. I turned invisible and teleported next to him. I grabbed my cuffs silently and put it on his wrist.

"Huh? It seems you have caught me Hero." All Might said. "Great job! You passed your practical exam."

"It's over?" I asked. "Finally!"

"That's right, you may go home now. You deserve a rest." All Might said.

Holy shit, I finally finished! I am so tired right now I can sleep for two days.

(A/N): Sorry for the slow updates guys! I've been playing Donkey Kong Country and tried to get 101% on it. I still haven't... Until next time!