Blood Stain

You thirsty partner?

This week isn't bad so far. Gunhead's a pretty good teacher in combat. Right now we were focusing on punching.

"Right! Left! Right! Left!"

"Don't just go through the motions. Make sure you're focusing on each individual punch." Gunhead said. "Remember, the most important thing is your basic physical strength."

"Yes sir!"

That's all I have to do huh? Well, I guess I should focus on everything when it comes to combat.

"Very good. Y/N, come here." Gunhead said.

"Ok." I said walking up.

"I want to show not just you how to counter and defend yourself when you have someone with a knife." Gunhead said grabbing a knife. "Here, Take this."

"Yes sir!"

"Ok, watch carefully on how I do this." Gunhead said. "When he or she goes in to stab you, move to the side, grab their arm and pin them down. Make sure you twist their wrist to drop their weapon ok?"

"Yes sir." I said.

"Now you try it on me. I'm going to stab you. You just do the same I showed you." Gunhead said going in.

I did the same action he did with his sidekick. He was brought down and dropped the weapon from his hand. That wasn't so hard.

"Very good Y/N." Gunhead said getting up. "You're a fast learner. Go and relax for the night, help yourself with some food around here."

"Thank you sir." I said.

Then out of no where, I got a notification from Midoriya. It's showing his location in Hosu city. Hmm...something's wrong. I clicked on the location near there to see how it looks like and where I need to teleport.

"I'll see you later then." I said walking out. "Hang on Midoriya I'll be there in a second. Literally."

When I said that I transformed and put the bandana on. I then focused and concentrated on where I wanted to teleport. I then teleported on top of a building that had a broken cross from a church. There he is. Who's he fighting? Why's Iida not doing anythi—he's bleeding. Thunder strikes and both looked at me when I jumped off and landed in between Midoriya and...Stain?

"Y/N, you made it!" Midoriya said.

"Iida, you ok?" I asked.

"You both shouldn't be getting involved in this! Leave now!" Iida said.

"Look at yourself, you're being desperate and blinded by some sort of anger." I said. "Whether you like it or not, you need help."

"Ah, and who might you be to make such an entrance like that?" Stain asked.

"I'm here to defeat assholes like you who hurt people like these two." I said. "Midoriya, you protect those two. I'll take care of this villain."

"Are you sure Y/N? He's killed people no matter who they are." Midoriya said.

"That's why I have to stop him, from killing others." I said with my hands and eyes flaming green.

"See, look at your friend here "Ingenium" didn't care those who were hurt." Stain said. "We were both right he was blinded by rage and desperation. We're not so different."

"I can assure you we're both different from each other." I said. "I save people's lives while you take other's lives away."

"From what I see you're just another kid like them trying to play hero." Stain said.