Pool time

Right now where I am is a place Mineta would probably faint with Kaminari. I'm not much of a pool guy so I just keep watch of the girls. I'm listening to music and wearing at least something pool-like. I've got some swimming trunks on and I'm shirtless. How did I get into this situation? Well...

{Flashback}

"Wait, so we're not supposed to take any long trips over summer vacation?" Ururaka asked.

"Yeah, apparently that's what the school said." Jiro explained.

"How unfortunate. I was supposed to spend several weeks touring Venice with my parents." Momo said until she hugged my arm. "And come back and give Y/N all of my affection."

"W-What the?! Hey let go!" I said blushing.

"Affection you say~?" Ashido said with a smirk.

"You know that's not what she meant, Ashido." I said gritting my teeth.

"Mhm~" Ashido then sighed. "Aw, and I just bought, like, a bajillion new swimsuits."

"Well turns out, that's what happens when your class is attacked by the league of villains." Jiro said.

"But I want to do something!" Ashido said waving her arms up and down.

"I've got it!" Hagakure said with a smile? "Why don't we hang out at the school pool over summer vacation, huh?"

"Good idea." Tsuyu said. "I bet we can talk the teachers into letting us use it if we ask nicely."

"Plus, it'll be free so we'll save money." Ururaka said.

"That's way better than being cooped up in my room." Ashido said.

(A/N): *sigh*

"Leave it to me." Momo said. "I'll start working on a formal proposal right away. And you're coming with us."

"Wait, why me?" I asked.

"Yesterday she kept talking about how she can repay you for not spending time with you at the mall." Jiro said rolling her eyes. "So I'm guessing this is how she's going to."

"Huh?" I said with a confused face.

"Also because..." Momo then whispered in my ear. "Mineta's probably heating this conversation."

I then look to where Mineta was and saw him facing down into his desk. I was comfused at first until I saw a drop of drool fall from his desk. I looked back at Momo and sighed.

"Fine, but I'm not swimming." I said.

"Yay!" Momo said hugging me while I just lay her head.

///

"So you're saying you want to use the pool since we're going to camp in a few days correct?" Aizawa asked. "I don't see why not, but why is Y/N here?"

"He's here because we don't want anybody watching us girls in the pool." Momo said.

"I'm just going to be their lifeguard?" I said shrugging. "And I assure you that I won't be looking at any of them like a certain person would. I'll be writing in my journal and listening to some music."

"Hmm, ok. You can get out now." Aizawa said getting back to his work.

"Let's go Y/N!" She said grabbing my arm and dragging me.

"Woah!"

{Flashback end}

...I kind of had to.