Aftermath and Dorms

3rd Person POV

Y/N and Momo and Shoto later then met up with Midoriya, Iida, and Kirishima the next day and Katsuki was taken to the police station. He seemed very quiet the whole way. After that, the students went home as you went home with Shoto.

"Crazy to think that All Might really looked like that." Shoto said.

"Yeah...crazy..." Y/N said looking away a bit scratching the back of his head.

"Hm, even crazier was you helping him out back there." Shoto said.

"Uh...the socials never said anything about that...right...?" Y/N said with a small nervous smile.

"I was there watching the whole thing Y/N." Shoto said with his eyelids low and his eyes brows risen.

"You...you got me. No point in denying any further. But I only did 1/4 of the effort, All Might gets all the praise as I was fighting illegally." Y/N said as he opens the door to his friend's house.

"Just like last time with Sta—Oh, hey sis." Shoto says as looks at his sister.

"Welcome back!" Fuyumi said. "Oh, hello Y/N. It's been sometime since we last saw each other."

"Yeah, it's been quite some time." Y/N said doing a small wave.

"Anyway, something crazy is happening you guys. I was so worried because Shoto didn't return my messages after he went to see mom." Fuyumi said in a worried voice.

"Sorry, sis." Shoto says.

After that an explosion rumbles the house as Y/N looks around.

"What was that?" Y/N asked looking down a hall.

"It's my father. He came back a little while ago, and he's been like that ever since." Fuyumi said with a nervous smile.

"Hm." Was all Shoto said as he walks down the hall to check out Endeavor.

"So...how's everything going Fuyumi?" Y/N asks.

"*sighs* Well, you know, the usual, just a bit more calmed down now." Fuyumi said. "How about you? How have you been since last time we saw each other? How UA for ya? Got a girlfriend~?"

"Heh, stop it. As a matter of fact I do." Y/N says rubbing the back of his head.

"Oh? And who did you get lucky with? Would I get to meet her?" Fuyumi asks.

"Too much questions Fuyumi. She's a pretty great person. I enjoy being with her. I might sound corny but I love her and would do anything to make her happy." Y/N said with a small smile.

"*gasps* I have never seen you smile before!" Fuyumi said with a smile of her own and hugs him a bit.

"Heh, ok ok, you get off of me now." Y/N said with a little resistance in her hug. "I'll be going now.

"Ok. It was nice seeing you again though. Stay safe." Fuyumi said getting off of Y/N.

"Same to you."

[Transition]

*knock knock knock*

"Y/N! Could you get that for me please?"

"Yeah, I got it." Y/N said as he went to get the door to see Aizawa and All Might. "...Is this about the other day or...?"

"No, no. We came here for a different reason." All Might said.

"Oh, well, please come in." Y/N said moving aside and welcoming them into his home.

[Lets just get to the part]