The bet part 2-smut🍋

Cherry's POV

We were skating home but I couldn't focus. When Joe had unexpectedly grabbed me earlier, I became turned on. This isn't how I wanted the night to go. I wanted him to win, and I'd make him let me be top. I know now that isn't going to happen. Thinking about what's going to happen when we get home was turning me on more and it was getting harder to ride. Joe must have noticed so he rode close to me and grabbed my hand. "Hey, you're the one who asked for this" he said chuckling. "Just shut up" I said brushing his hand off and riding ahead of him. Maybe I could just get home before him and lock him out of the house? No I can't do that, I'd feel bad eventually.

When we got close enough to see our house I started going faster, so fast I couldn't slow down when I saw the bump in the road, and got shot off my board. "shit baby, you ok?" Joe called, hopping off his board and coming to my side. "Yeah I'm fine, just some small scratches and bruises." I said, getting off and brushing myself off. He came up beside me, grabbing my scraped hands and kissing them lightly. We walked to the house slowly, since my knee was cut open and bleeding. We made it to the house and went inside, dropping our stuff, and going into the bathroom. I went to go get alcohol wipes and bandages, only to be pushed onto the toilet as Joe went to get the stuff. "I could have done it myself" I stated, rolling my eyes at him. "I thought if I did it, it would be more romantic" he said smirking. I slightly smiled at him as he cleaned the wound and bandaged it, kissing it afterwards.

"If you're trying to get me in the mood again it worked." I stated, wrapping my arms around his neck. He snaked his arms around my hips, leaning down and kissing me. After a couple minutes he tapped on my back and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me towards our bedroom. As soon as he opened the door, he placed me down, pulling off his shirt and tugging at the bottom of mine. He helped pull off my shirt as we walked towards the bed. My ankles met the side of the bed, and I pulled Joe down close to my face. He leaned in, kissing me, while pulling the tie out of my hair. He ran his finger though it, eventually planting a hand at the back of my head. I did the same thing, pushing on the back of his head to deepen the kiss.

As the kiss got more heated, so did we. Joe started pulling at the waistband of my pants, so I shifted, allowing him room to take them off. Once he got mine off he broke the kiss, pulling off his and throwing them to who knows where. He pushed me down onto the bed, crawling on top, and connecting our lips again. I parted my lips and slipped my tongue into his mouth, so he did the same. After a few minutes we broke away to catch our breath, and he took this as an opportunity to connect to my neck. He began biting and kissing at my neck, leaving marks along the way. He started going down lower, leaving as many hickeys as he could. I got tired of him being in control, so while he was attacking my chest I flipped us over so I was on top and began at his neck.

"G-god Cherry." He moaned out, moving his head further to the side so I had more room to work with. I began leaving hickeys all over him, making sure that any girls that'd talk to him would know he was seeing someone. I began moving lower, leaving hickeys around his chest and abs, eventually getting down to the band of his boxers. I looked up to him, seeing him waiting for what I'd do next. I took the band in between my teeth, and pulled them down. I left a few marks on his v-line and moved further down. I put his tip into my mouth, swirling my tongue on the tip. "M-mm" I heard him groan, which encouraged me to continue. I moved further down on him until the whole thing was in my mouth. I slowly started working on it, progressively getting faster, covering his dick in my saliva. I felt Joe's hand in my hair and took this as a sign to go faster. "Baby I-I'm gonna-" He said, but I took my mouth off before he could, covering the tip with my thumb. "what the hell Cherry" He said, rolling his eyes. In a matter of seconds, I pulled of my boxers and got ready for the next part.

Joe's POV

I was rolling my eyes at Cherry for being an ass when all of the sudden I felt him climb on top of me. Before I could do anything he slammed down onto me. "A-hh" He moaned out of pain and pleasure. I put my hands on his waist, trying my hardest not to move so he could adjust, when he started moving himself. He began riding me, most likely trying to find that one bundle of nerves that I could have easily found. All of the sudden he screamed out, indicating he found it and continued to hit that spot over and over again. He started getting slower and more sloppy, so I grabbed his shoulders and flipped us over. He snaked his arms around my waist and pulled himself close to my ear. "F-faster p-pleasee babyyyy" He moaned into my ear. "Hope you don't have plans for tomorrow" I said back, going faster.

At this point I was going as fast as I could into Cherry's prostate. He was a moaning mess beneath me, unable to form any words. I noticed the tears forming in his eyes, so I leaned down and started kissing him lightly, trying to help calm him down. "It's ok baby, you're doing good" I whispered in his ear which made him blush more and hide his face in my neck. He tightened around me and I knew he was close. "K-kojiro i-" "Shh it's ok, you've done great" I said back, moaning at the feeling. I felt him cum on our stomachs, and he let go of my neck, falling onto the bed. "W-want me to stop babe?" I asked, not wanting to hurt Kaoru. "N-n-no, you're o-ok" He said smiling up at me and motioning for me to move my face to his.

With the strength he had left, Cherry leaned up to meet our lips, pulling me into a make out session. I didn't want to push him too far, but I felt him bite at my bottom lip, and let him slip his tongue into my mouth. At this point I was getting close, so I rubbed my hands down his sides as a type of signal. After a few more thrusts I came inside him, falling onto his chest, trying to catch my breath. I pulled out and rolled over, motioning for Cherry to come up beside me. He crawled on top of me, burying his face in my neck, kissing at it lightly. I ran my hands through his hair, trying to get out any tangles I could. "I'm hungry" I heard him say into my neck. "Come on, I'll get you some food," I said, getting up and going to the closet to get clothes for the both of us. When I came back I saw Cherry trying to get out of the bed. He got onto the edge and stood up. "I wouldn't do tha-'' I went to say as he tried to walk over to me.

Cherry fell to the ground, crying out from the pain in his back and lower areas. I heard him mumble something under his breath. "What was that?" I said smirking, walking over to him and kneeling down. "Stupid gorilla." "You're the one who started it back at S" I said, pulling a t-shirt over his head. He stood up, using me as support, and put on a pair of boxers I brought for him. I threw on some, and a pair of sweats, turning back to him. "Want some help hun?" I asked, knowing he wanted to go downstairs. He nodded, so I walked up and picked him up bridal style. I brought him downstairs and got out leftovers from the restaurant earlier. I warmed them up and set them down at the table, rubbing Cherry's back lightly before going and sitting down. We ate in silence until Cherry said he'd need me to carry him back upstairs after. Once we finished eating, I went over to him, picking him up again and bringing him upstairs. "I want to go for a shower" He said, motioning towards the bathroom. "Sit here for a second," I said, setting him down on the counter as I went to get towels. I came back to see him already undressed, covered in hickeys I left on him. The sight of it turned me on again. "What?" He asked, looking at me. I continued to stare at him until, "Round two?" He asked, hoping off the counter, and limping the best he could towards me. I threw off my clothes, grabbing him, and jumping into the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So ummmmmmmm yeah that happened

I'm slowly running out of ideas, so please comment some, requests are always open!!!!!!!