Hurt Feelings Part 1- Angst🥲

Kaoru's POV

'Great' I thought as I walked around looking for my gorilla husband. He had just been beside me like 10 minutes ago and somehow he got away without me seeing. I checked with the boys and couldn't find him, so I started walking back to our car, but before I could get there someone put a hand around my mouth and another hand dragged me along with the person.

I tried to fight back against the person trying to drag me somewhere, but in my attempts I was hit over the head and knocked out. When I woke up again I was leaned up against a rock, and my head was pounding. "Finally the pink haired brat wakes up" Someone said. I then noticed that there were like 5 people all around me, and my hands were tied behind my back. "What the hell is this. Let me go immediately." Suddenly I received a swift kick to my side, strong enough that it knocked me over completely. I gasped for breath as someone kneeled beside me. "W-what the hell do you want?" I asked, trying to look up. "I'm just trying to get rid of the one person in the way of my sister's plan" The woman said. "What are you talking about?" I asked, realizing she was one of the many girls usually trying to flirt with Kojiro. "Right now my sister is getting it on with her new green haired boyfriend on the other side of the mountain. And it's my job to get rid of the pink haired bitch that keeps him from her."

Kojiro wouldn't cheat on me, would he? As millions of thoughts raced through my head I received another kick to the chest. The girl grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up as I winced in pain. "I would say I'm sorry about this, but I'm really not" She said, smirking before she kicked me right in the stomach. My glasses flew off my face and I got a few more kicks one right after the other until I couldn't breathe anymore. I was thrown to the ground and multiple feet collided with all parts of my body as I laid there trying to brace for each kick but I couldn't.

After what felt like hours of abuse, the kicking and punching stopped, and the laughs seemed to get farther away from me. I could feel blood run from my nose and down my face, but with my hands tied behind me I couldn't wipe it, and I probably wouldn't if I could from the fear of causing more pain. I was in so much pain, not just from the beating, but from knowing my husband was cheating on me with another person. Surely they wouldn't have done this if it wasn't true, and my heart felt so sore from my only love letting them do this to me. I started crying, causing more pain to my face, which I assumed had to be bruised.

After a while of silence I closed my eyes and accepted the fact that I probably wouldn't be found here. And then like 40 minutes later I heard people calling my name. I knew one of them was Adam, and a couple voices further away sounded like the boys, but I didn't hear Kojiro's voice. I was picked up a few minutes later, but someone who was definitely not Kojiro. Too sore to, I couldn't open my eyes, or speak to whomever was carrying me. "Kaoru can you hear me?" I heard the person ask; that person being Adam. I couldn't nod, or do anything, it hurt too badly. I was placed in the backseat of a car and I felt when the car started driving away. "Tadashi, get to the hospital as fast as you can '' Adam said, calling someone on the speaker of the car. Reki answered and Adam told him that I had been found and they could go home. I finally tried to relax, hoping that I'd wake up and this would all be a dream.

When I woke up, I realized it wasn't a dream. I was now in a hospital gown, and in a hospital bed. I checked the time and saw that it was only a few hours since that whole thing would have happened. I grabbed my clothes and painfully changed myself before getting up and leaving. I was in so much pain as I walked out of the hospital doors without telling anyone, and I called a cab for myself which arrived minutes later. I got dropped off at the house, and prayed that Kojiro would be there, worried for me, but when I walked inside he wasn't there. Everything crashed around me. I locked the door and made my way to our bedroom, noticing that there were clothes everywhere, 'probably packed and bag to leave with' I thought as I cried. I sat down on the edge of our bed and cried my heart out, not caring about the extreme pain I felt in my face as I cried.

Kojiro's POV

After searching for forever, Reki ran up to me and told me that Kaoru had been found, and was on his way to the hospital. Confused and scared, I ran as fast as I could to the car and drove home. I frantically threw clothes into a bag along with other stuff, and began driving to the hospital, only to find that the road was closed and I'd have to take a detour. After an extra 45 minutes of trying to get to the hospital I finally got there, and struggled to get inside around ambulances and other emergencies.  I finally got through the doors and ran up to the desk, "I'm looking for my husband, Kaoru" I said frantically. After like 20 minutes she finally told the room, and I rushed down the halls and around the hospital until I found it. I opened the door, and stopped dead in my tracks. "Kaoru?" I asked, thinking maybe he just went to the bathroom. I ran back into the hall and asked a doctor where he was. "We went to check on him about 30 minutes ago but he was gone." The doctor said before leaving.

I rushed home as fast as I could, and ran to the door, which was still locked. "Kaoru??" I called, slamming the door. I checked everywhere, noticing his coat on the table. "Baby??" I yelled louder this time. I ran up the stairs and to the bedroom, but the door was locked. "Kaoru are you in there?? Are you ok" I said, panicking. "G-go away" He yelled back. "Why baby what's wrong?" "D-d-don't act like you don't know you cheater" He screamed. I had no idea what he was talking about. I sat against the door. "Kaoru, I would never cheat on you," I pleaded. "Please let me in. I was so worried" I said, trying not to cry. I heard him lay against the door. "They told me you were fucking some other girl" He cried. I felt my heart shatter hearing him cry while knowing he was injured badly enough to end up in the hospital.