Don't be afraid-Fluff🌸

Requested by OneAceLiz

Cherry's POV

"Hey get out of my way!" Reki yelled as Miya stood in the path, where Reki was trying to skate down. I sighed, "Miya, come here" I said, rolling my eyes. He stuck out his tounge at Reki and then ran over, hugging me. "Yes?" He asked innocently. "Stop annoying people," I said, ruffling his hair. He pouted and then walked away, sitting on the bench. I sighed again, only this time I was pulled backwards. "Kojiro" I said, rolling my eyes. "Why'd you upset Miya?" He asked, looking over at him. "All I said was to stop annoying people. And I said it nicely." I said, feeling bad. "He seems like he's been trying to distract himself from something." Joe said, before kissing my cheek. "Hey watch this" He called, running and jumping on his board before doing a trick for the boys to watch.

"Come here boys, it's getting late" I said,  calling them all over. "Hey Reki, what are you and Langa doing tonight?" Miya asked, while they walked over to us. "Oh, we're gonna do a movie date at his house" The red head said, blushing. "Oh ok" Miya said, before standing beside me. "Here, you each can take one, then go home." I said, smiling. "Thank you!" Reki and Langa called before saying their goodbyes and leaving. "Bye, Mama" Miya said, almost sadly, before going to skate away. "Miya wait" I said, grabbing his arm. "Wanna stay the night at our house tonight?" I asked. I had overheard earlier that his parents weren't coming home until the following night, and I couldn't stop thinking about what Kojiro had said before. "Really?" He asked, looking relieved. "Of course, go get in the car ok" I said, before walking over to Kojiro. "Come on gorilla, let's go home" I said, tired. "Yes princess" He answered in a teasing tone.

"Your pajamas are in the hall closet." I said as we walked through the front door. "Ok!" Miya said, running up the stairs in our house. "Should I find snacks?" Kojiro asked, wrapping an arm around my waist. "Mmmm, yes. I'm sure he's hungry." I answered, wiggling out of his arms. Kojiro frowned and pretended to pout, so I gave him a quick kiss and then ran up the stairs to find my own pajamas. "Mama, a little help please" Miya said as I walked up to him. I chuckled, noticing that Kojiro had put them too high up on the shelf for him to reach. I grabbed them and handed them to him, and he ran down the hall and into the bathroom. I went into my bedroom, and found my pajamas. After getting changed, I brought Kojiro down a pair of sweatpants. "Thank you" He said, taking them into the bathroom after I gave them to him. Once we were all situated in the living room with snacks and drinks, Kojiro and Miya turned on a video game and began playing, while I answered some emails for work.

After about an hour of playing, I heard rain start to hit the windows behind me. I peeked behind the blinds and noted that there were large, dark clouds, and a lot of rain. "Looks like there's gonna be a storm," I said, closing the blind. I watched Miya's demeanor change, but he tried to cover it up by playing the game once again. After a while longer, thunder and lightning struck across the sky, and Miya screamed. "Wow, kiddo, you ok?" Kojiro asked, but before he got an answer, Miya jumped into his arms. Hesitantly, Kojiro wrapped his arms around him, pulling him closer to him. As more thunder struck, Miya began sobbing, which was quite loud even though they were being muffled by Kojiro's shirt. I got up and grabbed a blanket, before going over to Kojiro and wrapping it around Miya's shoulders. Miya pulled his head back and looked at me, before climbing into my arms. I smiled and picked him up, bringing him back over to the couch. "I'll be right back" Kojiro said, before disappearing into the kitchen.

"Here" Joe said, handing me a box of tissues. I pulled one out and tapped Miya's head. He lifted it head up and looked at me, so I gently wiped the tears from his face. "It's ok hunny, We're here" I said as he buried his face back onto my chest. Kojiro pulled me onto his lap, as Miya still sat on my lap, and wrapped his arms around both of us. "I'll protect you guys" He said, kissing Miya's forehead and then mine. He giggled a little, wiping his face on his arm. "Shall we go upstairs?" I asked. He nodded yes, so I got up, still holding onto him, and went up the stairs, Kojiro following behind us. I laid Miya down on the bed, and then went to the closet to get more blankets. When I returned, Miya was laying on Kojiro's chest, still crying, but less than before. "Hey Miya. Want me to turn on the tv?" I asked, trying to distract him. He nodded yes, so I grabbed the remote, and turned on a show.

Afterwards, I got into the bed next to them, and gently rubbed his back. Kojiro pulled me closer to them, so I laid my head on his shoulder, and continued to try and soothe the poor child. "It's ok, don't be afraid sweetheart." I said, rubbing his back still. "Thank you" He said, his voice still shaky. "I'm hungry" He said, resting his head back on Kojiro's chest. I chuckled and got out of bed, grabbing the snacks from before from downstairs. "Thank you" He said, now sitting in between Kojiro and I. After we finished snacking, Miya laid his head on my shoulder and felt around until he found my hand, holding it. I smiled and kissed his forehead. "You going to sleep, Miya?" I asked, but didn't receive an answer. Kojiro leaned over to look at his face, since I couldn't see it from the way he was laying on me. "He's asleep," Kojiro said. I smiled and gestured for him to come closer to me. I kissed him and then laid my head against Miya's. "Goodnight" I said as Kojiro moved closer to us. "Goodnight, I love you guys" He said. "I love you both too"

Anyone who has a new request, or one you've requested before but I have not written, can you please comment them! I have a sudden urge to write as many as I can but I'm running out of ideas and need more!