When the child's Sick-Fluff🌸

Requested by numb3ronednf

Karou's POV

I woke up at around 5 in the morning to the sound of running down the hall. I looked to my left and Kojiro was still asleep, so it had to have been Miya. I put on my glasses and got up, walking to and opening the door without waking up the sleeping Gorilla. The bathroom light was on down the hallway so I started heading there, when I heard the noise of vomiting. I jogged the rest of the way to see Miya bent over the toilet. "Oh honey, are you ok?" I asked, kneeling down and putting my hand on his shoulder. Miya looked at me with tears in his eyes and then threw his head back towards the toilet to keep throwing up. I stood up and wet a rag, then sat back down and pulled him into my arms once he was done. "It's ok Miya honey." I said as I wiped his mouth and picked him up.

I brought him back to his bedroom and laid him down on his bed, "Don't go to sleep yet hun" I went into his dresser and pulled out some clean pajamas, then helped him get dressed. "Lay here while I go get you medicine honey" I said, kissing his forehead. I went down to the kitchen and grabbed some stomach medicine from the medicine cabinet. I went back upstairs and helped him sit up to take it, and then laid him back down. "Mama" Miya mumbled. "Yes dear?" I asked, laying down beside him. "I don't think I can go to school" I chuckled a little and ran my fingers down his arm, "Don't worry honey, you don't have to. But you do have to sleep." I said, kissing his forehead again. He nodded and closed his eyes, so I took off my glasses and closed my eyes as well.

Kojiro's POV

I woke up at about 7, and got up to start getting ready for the day. I rubbed my eyes and put on some pants and a shirt, before walking around to Kaoru's side of the bed. I moved the blanket and went to kiss his forehead, but I realized he wasn't there. Confused, I stood up again and walked to the bathroom, but he wasn't in there. "Kaoru?" I said not too loudly in the hallway, but I got no answer. I noticed Miya's door open, when it was normally closed, and I walked down the hall to go see. When I peeked inside I saw that Kaoru was asleep next to Miya, and Miya's face was very pale. I decided to leave them alone, and I went downstairs to make some coffee. Right as I was about to start pouring the beverage into the mugs I heard running coming from upstairs, followed by louder running. I ran up the stairs and ran to the light coming from the bathroom, "What's wrong??" I yelled and I ran up to the door. I got my answer when I saw Miya kneeled over the toilet and puking his guts out.

I sat beside Kaoru on the floor and we both rubbed his back until Kaoru went to grab a cloth. He wiped Miya's face off and the poor kid fell into my arms crying. "I-It hurts Papa" He mumbled, before sitting back up and throwing up some more. I looked at Kaoru who had bags under his eyes and he kneeled back down on the ground beside us. After a while of sitting on the bathroom floor to make sure he wouldn't throw up anymore, I picked up Miya and took Kaoru's hand to help him up. I led both of them down the hall and laid Miya on our bed. "B-But I might-" "It's ok Miya, it's more comfy and easier to reach the bathroom from here" I said, pulling Kaoru against me. "You lay down too" I mumbled against his cheek before kissing it.

I went back downstairs and brought up medicine for Miya, and tea for Kaoru, but both of them were passed out when I got back to the bedroom. I smiled and pulled the blankets over both of them, and then sat at the end of the bed. After about 30 minutes Kaoru woke up and looked around, but I knew he couldn't see anything. "Baby, I'm right here" I whispered, reaching across the bed and grabbing his hand. He crawled over to me and laid across my lap, "When did he start being sick?" I asked, playing with his hair. "Like 5 this morning" He muttered, clinging to my shirt. "Get some more sleep love, I'll help him for now" I said, kissing his head. He sighed in content, and then shut his eyes once again.

I woke up to the sound of Miya crying for me from mine and Kaoru's bathroom. I gently rolled Kaoru off of me and ran to him. He was once again kneeling over the toilet, crying. "Shh, I'm here honey" I said, rubbing his back. When he came up again I wiped his hair from his forehead, which took more effort since it was stuck down with sweat. We sat there for a while, and then I handed him some medicine, "This should help hun, you just have to try your hardest not to puke." He nodded and took the medicine, and then laid his head against my shoulder. "Let's get you back in bed," I said, picking him up again. I laid him down and gave him the remote, "Watch whatever you want kiddo, just not too loud and try not to wake Kaoru" I said and then I kissed his forehead.

I went back downstairs and cleaned up a bit, before making Kaoru lunch and bringing along some crackers for Miya if he felt well enough. When I got back upstairs and into the bedroom Kaoru was awake and reading his book, while Miya was passed out against his arm. He smiled when he saw me, and I walked over and kissed his forehead before setting the tray down on his lap, "Eat baby" I said, before pressing my lips against his. "Kinda hard to eat when your lips are glued to mine" He answered, smirking. We sat in silence while Kaoru ate and Miya slept, until like an hour later Miya woke up again. "How do you feel, sweetheart" Kaoru asked, brushing his hair from his eyes. "Better" Miya mumbled and rubbed his eyes. We let him try eating a couple crackers and have a bit of water, and then we waited to see if he could keep it down. After keeping it down for a half hour I got up and poured him a bath. "Just wash up hun, and then we'll go sit in the living room."

While Miya was in the bed Kaoru went and changed his bed spread and I made our bed and cleaned up the dishes from lunch. As we walked past each other in the hall we shared and kissed and continued on our way. When Miya got out of the bath we blow dried his hair and we all went and sat in the living room. "Let's watch a movie" I said, picking up the remote. Miya still didn't feel 100% better, but he was able to keep crackers and water down, so we sat and watched movies for the rest of the day.

Hope You guys Enjoyed!!! Please leave requests you have in the comments!!!