I'm not complaining Part Two-Fluff+Small angst🌸🥲

Kaoru's POV

After having a flashback of everything that happened last night, I stumbled into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My neck and chest were absolutely covered in hickies, and when I looked downwards, my thighs and right above you know what were as well. I was blushing like mad as I quickly put on some boxers and pajama pants, then a robe over top. I finally decided to go downstairs, even though I was feeling nervous that I'd be yelled at. I took a deep breath and began walking down the stairs, only to see Kojiro in boxers and cooking. I smiled, knowing I didn't regret last night at all. I quietly got down the rest of the stairs and walked up behind him. I decided to make a risky move and snake my hands over his shoulders and down his bare chest. "K-Kaoru" He said, jumping away from me. "Well good morning to you too" I said, rolling my eyes.

"I'm so sorry, please don't be mad" He muttered, looking to the side. "Sorry about what?" I asked, narrowing my eyebrows. "Last night. I swear I'm so so sorry." I stared at him, "Did you not want that to happen last night?" I asked, looking at the hickies on his own neck. ""W-well" "I see." I said, turning around. It was then he noticed all the hickies on the back of my neck. "I'll be upstairs" I said, walking away. I sat on my bed after shutting my door and thought for a bit. I thought he knew we weren't drunk last night. I thought he actually wanted to do that and it wasn't him just being horny. Well thinking all these things, I began crying. I hated myself for believing I was special because Kojiro wanted to do those things with me; He's probably done it with a dozen other people. I looked over the edge of the bed and spotted his shirt. I got down and grabbed it, bringing it up onto the bed with me. I laid down and pulled it to my chest, feeling my heart hurt. I've spent the last decade being in love with my best friend, only to finally do something with him and find out he doesn't feel the same.

Suddenly, Kojiro opened the door, carrying a tray full of food. "You know, you really shouldn't walk away before you get the whole story" He said, sitting the tray over my lap. "You didn't have to make all this," I said, sitting up carefully. "Have you looked at yourself in a mirror? This was the least I could do" I smiled a little, "Looks like you found my shirt." He said, smirking as he sat down next to me. "Why are you being so nice?" I asked, looking at him. "What do you mean princess?" I looked at him, confused. "You were apologizing?" I said, looking at the tray of food. "I thought you were mad at me for last night" "Why would I be mad?" "I took advantage of you" He mumbled, looking down, ashamed. "I wasn't drunk" His head shot up, "You weren't?" "No" His face broke out with a huge smile, "Does that mean you feel the same?"

I smiled, "Yes Kojiro." He carefully leaned around the tray of food and pushed his lips against mine. "I love you Kaoru" He said against my lips. I blushed and looked to the side. "Ok, eat up" Kojiro said, smiling. I gave a slight smile back and picked up a fork, and after taking one bite I began eating as fast as I could. I heard Kojiro laughing from beside me and turned to him. He wiped something off my cheek as I continued eating, before he returned to his own food. "Thank you, it was good" I said, laying against my pillow. "Just good?" I turned to him and rolled my eyes. "It was great Kojiro" He smiled and looked to the side. "Aren't you gonna lay with me?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. He smiled, "One second" He said, moving the tray carefully onto the floor. After, he came back onto the bed and got under the blanket, then laid it on me. He rolled onto his side and stared into my eyes. I smiled and stared back.

"Hey Kojiro." "Yes princess?" "I love you too" It was his turn to be a blushing mess as he covered his face with a hand. I smiled and pulled the hand away from his face, and intertwined our fingers. "Jiro" I whispered, running my thumb over the back of his hand. "Yeah?" "What are we now?" He smiled and cupped my face, "You're mine" I smiled, "I like that idea." "Good" I stared into his eyes until he moved his face closer to mine. "Why did this take us so long?" He asked, smiling. "You were always flirting with everyone," I answered, rolling my eyes playfully. "Why did you never flirt with me?" I asked, genuinely curious. "I've always thought since you liked Adam I stood no chance." He muttered, trying to avoid eye contact. "You've always stood a chance. I liked you way before Adam was even in the picture" I answered, playing with a strand of his hair. He smiled widely before wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him. He kissed me, catching me off guard.

Please leave your requests!!