Only 1 bed-fluff🌸

So I'm writing this in class......Wish me luck 😫

Cherry's POV

We were walking down the street in L.A while trying to find a place to stay the night. By "we" I mean myself and the idiot gorilla that didn't book us a hotel room somewhere. "Come on Kaoru, It's not that bad roaming the streets at night" He said, spinning around, holding out his arms and smirking at me. "It is when you're hungry and cold" I mumbled, pushing him out of my way and continuing down the side walk. I felt something on my shoulders and whipped around, thinking a random man in the streets was trying to pick something up for the night, to find Kojiro putting his sweater on my shoulders. "Here, this'll help for now. We can stop at the next food place too if ya want" He said giving a goofy smile.

"Thank you" I said, pulling my arms into the sweater arms. He might be an idiot 90% of the time, but he's also sweet. We neared a corner and saw some lights up ahead. "That better be a cafe" I stated, grabbing onto his arm and pulling him along with me at a faster pace. As we got closer I realized that I had actually grabbed onto his hand and looked beside me out the corners of my eyes to see a blushing Kojiro. 'Dork' I thought as I let go. "Come on, let's get food" I said, walking inside the building.

The inside was nice, but empty. Lucky for us that meant faster service. We were welcomed by a man who sat us down at a table and went to get menus. "It smells great in here" I said. "Not as good as my restaurant will smell one day" Kojiro answered, rolling his eyes. "If that comes true I'll marry you" I said back, just wanting his reaction. "Deal" He said, I was shocked. "Since when do you have confidence to talk to me like that?" "The day we started dating dumb ass" We were interrupted by the waiter bringing back menus and asking for what drinks we'd like. Once we answered and the waiter left we got back into it.

"For speaking back you have to sleep alone tonight" I said, not looking up from my menu. "Fine. That's not even hard anyways." He answered, bringing the menu close to his face. It was going to be hard for him, he couldn't last a night without one of us holding the other. "We'll see about that."

Joe's POV

That little shit. I hate him......well..I don't but I can say I do. I shoved the menu in my face so I wouldn't have to look at him and he wouldn't be able to telling that I'm blushing. "Luckly this place isn't super expensive" He said, "Wouldn't matter anyways. You know I'd pay anything to know you're satisfied." Kaoru gets flustered easily with complements I give him, so this is kind of payback. He turned bright red and buried his face onto the table top. "Awe doesn't my beautiful boyfriend like my complements?" His head shot up and he glared at me. I smirked back at him, giving him a 'that's what you get' look.

The waiter cam back and we ordered the food we wanted. Within 10 minutes, the waiter came back and served us. As soon as he left Kaoru dug into his food, smiling. Every time he eats something he smiles. Depending on how much he likes it his smile will get bigger. I don't think he knows he even does it, but I know he does. I also know that whenever he's eating something I made him his smiles are the biggest. I guess I had been staring because he put his head in his hand and stared back.

"Are you thinking about something dirty again" He asked. "W-what no!" I answered, my face now turning red again. "You're not convincing at all" He said with a small smirk and picked up his fork again. "Kojiro eat something." I then noticed that I hadn't eaten anything I ordered yet and he was done half his plate. He held out a fork with food on it to my face. I took it and ate the bite. "Hey that's not bad" I said looking shocked. "Mhm, now eat" I picked up my food and started eating it at last.

When we were both finished our dinner I decided I wanted something sweet. "I want dessert" I said. "I'm not on the menu tonight, sorry" Kaoru answered smirking. "Very funny, but unfortunately for you I'm more interested in this cheese cake"He looked shocked, so I chuckled at him. "What do you want babe?" "Nothing" I crossed my arms. "Come on hun. I was joking, besides you said I have to sleep alone tonight." "Shit" I heard him whisper and smiled to myself. "Now, what do ya want for dessert?" "Brownie and ice cream sounds good" "Alright! One of those then"