Overworked part 3- Smut+Fluff🌸🍋

Alright, so right away I'm going to give a warning! It's going to get right into the smut so please skip if you feel uncomfortable!!

Joe's POV

After dropping off Miya we headed home. By the time we were pulling into the driveway I could tell Kaoru was getting tired. I turned off the car, "Stay there" I said, getting out of the car. I walked over to his door, opening it, and picking him up bridal style. Cherry curled up against me, burying his face in my neck, then I felt the sucking. "What're you doing?" I asked with a smirk. He didn't stop, just sucked on my neck harder. I unlocked the door, shutting it with my foot and bringing Kaoru up the stairs. I opened our bedroom door and laid him on the bed. I leaned down, blocking his view. "Close your eyes," I said. He closed his eyes and I went and turned on the bedside lamps, lights I had gotten, and lit a few candles.

I walked back over to the beautiful, pink haired man laying on our bed, taking off my shirt on the way over. " You can open them now," I said, kissing his forehead. He opened his eyes and sat up, looking around. His arms wrapped around my neck, pulling me down with him. "You were planning on getting me in bed, weren't you?" He asked while I pulled down my pants. I took off his glasses and stared at him for a few seconds. I kissed him in response, tugging at the belt of his yukata. He nodded, shifting so I could get it off of him. "Soft tonight" I said, bringing my face down to the exposed skin of his neck and chest. I started to suck and lick lightly at the skin, instantly getting a reaction of a couple soft moans.

I moved down a bit, still sucking on the exposed chest, leaving light hickeys here and there.  I got down to his boxers and pulled them down, pulling mine down right after. I picked him up and laid him down the proper way on the bed, and leaned down to kiss him. I put a few fingers in my mouth and got them wet, bringing them to his entrance. "I'm gonna do it now." I said, kissing his lips as I slipped a finger in. A couple seconds later I added another one, then another, until finally I thought he was ready. I took my finger out, Cherry letting out a small whimper, "shhh, just a sec" I said, as I leaned over to the night table and grabbed the lube I bought at the store earlier.

"What's that?" Cherry asked. I showed it to him, his face turning a bit more red then it already was. "Does it do anything?" "Says it makes it tingle" I said, pouring some on my hand and spreading it onto my dick. I lined up with Kaoru, running one hand through his hair and the other cupping his face as I slowly slid in. I heard a small grunt, and looked to see him squeezing his eyes together. I started kissing all over his face, trying to distract him from the pain. "M-move" He said after a few minutes had passed, and I started at a slow pace. Within seconds, Cherry was a moaning mess beneath me. "A-ah, Kojiro f-faster" " I said it was slow tonight baby. I don't want your back hurting in the morning" He stuck out his bottom lips, making a pouting face.

I sped up a bit so he'd stop pouting, instantly hitting his prostate and making him scream out. His hands found my back and his nails dug in. "P-p-please Jiro. I don't c-care about h-how m-my back will f-feel" He said, wrapping his legs around my waist. I gave up trying to go soft and sped up much faster than before, hitting his prostate every time. Kaoru began moaning, that sounded more like screams. "If you d-don't quiet down, the n-neighbors will hear you" I said through my own moans. " I d-don't care" He yelled once again. I brought one of my hands down to him, slowly moving it up and down. His moaning got even louder, if that was possible.

"Kojiro I-i'm cl-ose" He moaned out, his nails once again digging into my back. "M-me too" I said through a grunt. "M-mh, Kojirooo" Kaoru moaned out, his strength giving out at he neared his high. Tears were running down his face from his prostate being abused. He moaned loud as he came into our chests, eyes rolling to the back of his head and his tongue hanging out of his mouth. I continued to thrust into him, close to my own high. Kaoru started moaning again, tears running down his cheeks once again. I put my hand onto the skin above his member, feeling my own poke the skin each time I thrust in. I felt the knot build up and moaned into Cherry's ear, 'F-fuck y-y-you" He stuttered. I finally, with one more thrust, came deep inside him.

I stayed still for a couple minutes before pulling out. "Kojiro" I heard him pant. I looked up at him. "Can y-you help?" He asked, I looked down to where he was pointing, seeing him hard again. I grinned, bringing my lips to his member, before gently licking the tip. "Mmm" I heard him moan, this time licking a bit more. I finally put it into my mouth, deep throating it. I felt Cherry grab onto my hair and push me further down. Cherry doesn't get like this often, but when he does it's so hot. I continued to let him throat fuck me. A couple minutes late, "I-I'm gonna-" He managed to get out before he came deep down my throat.

He pulled out of my mouth and I swallowed his cum with a smirk. He blushed, throwing a pillow at me. I got up, grabbing us each new boxers and a shirt of mine for Kaoru, also grabbing a towel to clean him up. I walked up to the side of the bed and removed the pillow from Cherry's face, giving him a kiss on the forehead, before starting to wipe him down. After getting ourselves cleaned off, I helped him into the clothing, putting on my own too, and getting into bed with him. "You sure you don't want a shower?" I asked. "No, I'm too tired." I nodded, bringing him closer to me and turning on the tv. "That's ok, we can have one in the morning" "Morning shower sex. Sounds amazing." I grinned at the sleepy Cherry in my arms and kissed his forehead. "You're so stupid." "You're the stupid one, stupid gorilla" "Goodnight Kaoru" "Goodnight Kojiro" After a few minutes he was out cold. 'Finally, it's only been days' I thought to myself, turning the volume of the tv down and twirling his hair through my fingers.

Well that story is done😫 I hope y'all liked it, and I would just like to share that I did this instead of a social thing I'm supposed to do😃😃