The Boys' Vacation Part Two-Fluff🌸

Kojiro's POV

"Everyone buckled up?" I asked, starting the car? After Kaoru and Miya had confirmed I began driving. "Where shall we go first?" "We could go shopping" Kaoru said, looking at his maps on his phone. "Oooooo, Papa will you take me to the skate park before we leave?" I smiled, "Of course sweetheart." "Where should we go?" "Let's check out the mall" Kaoru answered, adjusting his sunglasses. I smiled, noting how adorable he looked. "Wow" Miya said, looking out the window as we drove into the parking lot of the mall. I smiled, knowing Miya was going to be so happy by the time we were done here. You see, I set aside $400 that he could spend on whatever he wanted while we were in Florida, and that's not including souvenirs from Disneyland.

"Miya, hold my hand" Kaoru said, holding his hand out. I took Kaoru's other hand and pulled them both along with me. "So Miya, where do you want to go first?" I asked, walking through the front doors. "Hmmm. Can we go to a game store?" "Sure kiddo" We walked around the mall until eventually we found an E-B games. "Mama, look at this!!" Miya said, picking up a Funko pop of an anime character he liked. "Do you want it dear?" Miya looked at us with a cheeky smile. I chuckled and walked around. "Kaoru" He hummed and walked over to the video game section beside me. "This has been sold out in Japan for like ever. I know, because I keep trying to order it..." I said, feeling like a child.

He tried to muffle a laugh, "I'll get it for you" He said, taking it from my hand. Miya called us over and we let him pick out and show us some of the things he wanted to get, and then we checked out. We continued walking around the mall and checking out different stores, when Kaoru walked past a Bath and Body works. "This is so much bigger than the one back home" He said, looking at me excitedly. "Ok, ok. Let's go" I said, pushing him into the store and dragging Miya with us. "You can pick out something too hunny, it's on me" Kaoru said, looking through the array of candles. I smiled, knowing I'd have  to grab a few and save them for Christmas for Kaoru. "We're gonna have to buy and pay to bring home another bag..." Kaoru said, placing four candles into the hand basket I was carrying for him. "That's fine love" I said, smiling. "This one smells good" Miya said, handing me a peach one. "It definitely does" I said, adding it to Kaoru's cart. After Kaoru added like 8 bottles of hand lotion and like 5 foam soaps, we finally got to the check out. "Did you really need all these?" I asked, smirking. "They had a sale." He said, rolling his eyes at me. "Let me carry that, it's heavy" I said, taking the bags from him.

I stopped in a sports store and found some nice shoes, along with some shorts and got them, while Kaoru took Miya to the Vans store next door. After I had finished, I walked over to the store they were in and found them looking at a backpack. "I like that," I said, standing beside Kaoru. "Yeah but it's $75,'' Miya said, looking guilty. "Honey. I set aside money specifically for you on this trip. You can get whatever you want" I said, picking up the bag. "Yeah but Mama already grabbed me shoes" "Sweety, I'm getting you these. And Papa can get you that" Kaoru said, rubbing his shoulder. "Miya, we brought you on this trip so you could have a fun time. Plus, it's not everyday that we get to come to America, so you can get anything you want." We walked around for a little while, picking up things here and there for ourselves or for Reki, Langa, or Shadow.

"I'm hungry" Miya whined as we put our bags into the trunk of the car. "Shall we get dinner then?" I asked, getting into the car after the other two. "Yes please" They both said. I chuckled and looked up some restaurants nearby. After picking one out we drove there, and got seated inside. We all ordered and got our food after a bit. "Can I get dessert after?" Miya asked after eating most of his food. "Only after you finish your food." Kaoru said, taking a sip of his wine. We all ate, and then ordered dessert. "I'm tired," Miya said, sitting down in the car. Kaoru helped him buckle up and then got into the car himself. He leaned against the window, trying not to fall asleep as I drove us back to the hotel. "Kaoru, Miya, come on" I said, gently waking each of them. We all got out and grabbed all the bags, bringing them all back to our room.

We all got ready for bed, and sat down. "Papa, can we have the tv on until I fall asleep?" Miya asked, burying himself in blankets. "Of course dear" I said, turning it on. I put on a movie that was ok for Miya to be watching, and wrapped my arms around Kaoru, who was trying to cuddle up to my chest. "Are you warm enough?" I asked, rubbing his back. He nodded and I looked over at Miya, who was on the verge of falling asleep. "Goodnight Miya. I love you" I said, blowing him a kiss, which he blew back. After like an hour, I turned off the tv and closed my eyes, allowing myself to finally sleep.

I woke up in the night to Miya pulling at Kaoru's shirt, calling his name. "What's wrong hun?" I asked, sitting up. "Can I sleep with you guys?" He mumbled, looking to the side. "Of course, come on in." I said, moving Kaoru over from me a bit so Miya could be in the middle. Kaoru stirred and wrapped an arm around Miya, kissing his forehead, and then closing his eyes once more. "Goodnight" I said, kissing his head before laying back down.