Go to sleep!-Fluff🌸

Requested by L0sing_my_m1nd

Kaoru's POV

"We aren't going to the store unless we have a list" I said, grabbing a notepad and pen and then sitting down at the counter. "Babe, come on. We don't need that" Kojiro said, rolling his eyes. "Do you not remember what happened last time?" I said, giving him an annoyed look. He sighed and walked to the fridge. "Should I buy beer for tonight?" He asked, turning to look at me. "There will be four adults and three children, does that sound like a good idea to you?" He scoffed at me, "Party pooper." "You can buy your beer, take it to the backyard, and drink it there for the night if you'd like" I said sarcastically. "You're so lucky we have people coming over tonight" He muttered, grabbing a bottle of water.

"Where first?" Kojiro asked, turning on the car. I told him the place while he typed it into the gps, then we got going. "They're all coming at 6" I said, turning down the radio. "Am I making dinner?" He asked, glancing at me quickly. "Yes please" I mumbled, looking out the window. He chuckled and continued driving. We pulled into the parking lot of a grocery store and got out, walking up to the doors. "Geez, we might as well have bought the whole store," Kojiro said, hauling out bags in front of me. "Sorry baby, but we needed stuff for tonight" I said, kissing his cheek once I caught up to him. I helped put away bags, and then we went home to get ready for what we both knew would be a long night.

"Should we do it upstairs or in the basement?" Kojiro asked, putting the last of the groceries away. "Upstairs, it's warmer." I said, counting out blankets. We put all the blankets and pillows upstairs after setting up some thicker blankets on the floor so we wouldn't have to sleep on direct carpet. "I'm gonna go grab the extra controllers from the basement." Kojiro said, going downstairs. I went to the kitchen and grabbed all the chips and baggies of candy we bought and brought them all upstairs, where I set them on the coffee table. "You think that's gonna be enough?" Joe asked, smirking. "We'll see." I answered, smiling back. "I'm tired," I said, plopping down on the couch. "You take a nap" Kojiro said, sitting down next to me. I leaned against him and closed my eyes, losing complete track of time.

Kojiro's POV

After about 20 minutes of sitting with Kaoru while he napped, I laid him down, covered him with a blanket and went to the kitchen. I began getting stuff ready for dinner, knowing people would start showing up within the hour. "Kojiro?" I peeked over my shoulder and smiled, "Hey sleepy head" He stumbled over and hugged me from behind, basically falling asleep while standing there. I helped him over to a chair and sat him down. "Do you want some tea love?" He nodded and I made some. Right after I handed him the mug, the doorbell rang. I walked over and opened the door, welcoming Reki, Langa, and Miya. "Hey boys" I said, ruffling Reki's hair. "Hey" They all said. "Oh yeah, Oka and Shadow will be here after the shops close they said" Reki said, walking into the kitchen behind me. "Take a seat boys" I said, gesturing to the table. "Hi Mama" Miya said, leaning against his arm.

Cherry rubbed his back before standing up. "I'm gonna finish getting ready upstairs and then you all can come up after dinner." Once he was gone the boys started asking about what we were gonna do. "Well, we set up the xbox, and bought a bunch of snacks, so we'll probably watch tv too." I said, draining the water from the pot. "Need any help" Kaoru asked, coming back downstairs. "Can you set up the table?" I asked, dumping in the sauce. He got out everything we needed and set the table with the boys' help, then went to answer the door. He came back in with Shadow and Oka and told them to take a seat. "I hope you don't mind, I tagged along" Oka said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Of course not, we did invite you after all" Cherry said, sitting down. "Ok everyone, bring up your plates." One by one, I scooped out pasta on each of the boys' plates, "Here ya go babe" Cherry whispered, handing me a plate. "Did you eat that fast?" I asked, chuckling. "No stupid gorilla, it's your's" I smiled and kissed his cheek before walking over to the others.

"What do ya guys wanna play?" I asked, sitting onto the couch beside Langa. "I'm not good at games" Langa said, looking at his hands in his lap. "Langaaaaaa. I've told you, you ARE good at games. You beat me in Mario kart every time" Reki said, grabbing onto his arm. Langa became a blushing mess and I looked over to Cherry, who was smirking at me. I watched him get up and walk down the hall to our bedroom, gesturing for me to follow him. "I'll be right back boys, decide on a game" I said. chuckling. "Babe?" I called, walking into our room. "Remember when you were as shy as Langa?" Cherry asked, draping his arms on my chest from behind. I blushed, knowing he likes teasing me with this, "At least I'm not now. All you do is avoid PDA" I said, smirking as I flipped us and pinned him against the wall. "They're still out there Kojiro~" He whispered, running a finger down my chest. I smashed my lips against his, shoving my tongue in his mouth when he gasped. After a minute I pulled away, smirking. "That should teach you" I said, wiping the saliva from my chin. Kaoru was blushing like mad, and wiped his own face, before I walked out of the room and back to the kids.

"I wanna play Mario kart Papa" Miya said, whining because Reki was accusing him of cheating last time. "Ok, ok boys. Miya, we'll play it for a bit and then something else. But that means you have to give me a few minutes to set up the wii." After it was completely ready, I handed out remotes, and we chose our characters. "Kojiro no." Kaoru said, walking over to me. "What?" I asked, smirking. "Give me peach. You know I always play with peach." He said, trying to grab my remote. I smirked, "No way, I got it first" I pulled him by the waist and pulled him onto my lap. "Let me go" He growled, pushing my head. I heard the kids and shadow laughing, "Princess, stop that" I said, pushing his head back. He mumbled something and moved off my lap and sat beside me. We started the game, fighting for first place, and soon enough the game was over. "I win" Miya said, jumping up in the air. "Actually Miya, Langa beat you by a quarter of a second" Reki said, pointing to the tv. Miya looked and looked pissed, "I want a rematch"

After like 20 rounds, we decided we were done playing games. "Let's watch something" I said, standing up to stretch. "Shadow, Oka, you guys got any requests" Cherry asked, grabbing a can of pop. "Meh, whatever" Shadow said, "Yeah I don't mind either" Oka said, obviously trying to lean on Shadow, but he was too shy. "I'll choose something then" Miya said, taking the remote.(Idk what he chose, so just imagine something lol).

~After the movie~

"Come on sweetheart, you gotta get changed" Cherry said, rubbing Miya's back until he woke up. "Sorry" Miya mumbled, climbing off his lap. Kaoru smiled and grabbed his bag, "Here, bathrooms' right there." He said, pointing. "There's another one downstairs, or you boys can use the guest room" I said, talking to Reki and Langa. "We'll use the guest room" Reki said, grabbing his bag and walking in that direction with Langa following along after him. "Guess that means we'll use the bathroom" Shadow said, "W-well I mean, like o-one at a time" He said, blushing while rubbing the back of his neck. Oka smiled and rubbed his arm, which I pretended not to see. "We'll meet you all back out here" I said, going to our bedroom and closing the door. "Kaoru?" "In here" I heard come from the bathroom. I walked in to see him washing his face. I smiled, leaning against the doorway. "What?" He asked, confused. "You look cute" I aid, turning around to go get changed. A few minutes later Kaoru came out and changed as well. "Grab your pillow" I said, before opening the door.

"Ok boys, it's getting late," Cherry said, sitting down on the ground beside me. "It's only 11" Miya whined, crawling over to us. "Says the one who can barely stay awake" I said, chuckling. Langa laid down, which made Reki sit down beside him. "Are you tired Langs?" Reki asked, holding onto one of his hands. Langa nodded and kept his eyes closed. I glanced over at Kaoru, who was smiling, "They're just like we were" He whispered into my ear, leaning his chin on my shoulder. He watched as Reki laid down, and gently pulled Langa's head onto his chest. He looked up to see everyone looking at him and went to pull away from Langa, "Reki dear, it's ok. You don't need to be embarrassed." Kaoru said, rubbing his eyes. I turned my attention to Cherry, who was holding Miya who was asleep. "Come on" I said, laying down. Kaoru laid down beside me, putting Miya in between both of us. He reached an arm around the kid, which also reached onto my waist, "Goodnight" He whispered, before taking off his glasses and closing his eyes.

I glanced over to Shadow and Oka, who before had their backs to each other, but now Oka's face was buried into his chest. I smiled, knowing they would both be super embarrassed if they ever found out that I saw them. I sighed and looked at Cherry who was asleep. I brushed his hair out of his face and leaned over to kiss his forehead. After a few minutes, I closed my eyes and tried to sleep, but after like 10 minutes I heard giggling. I sat up and looked over to Reki and Langa, who were the source of the laughter. They were watching something on Reki's phone, and didn't notice that I sat up. "Go to sleep you two" I whispered. They both jumped and apologized after turning off the phone and laying back down.