Caught-Lime+Smut🍏🍋

This is a smut story, so you have been warned!

As usual, I will give a warning before hand!!

Also, this was a request from motherinlawtongue

Joe's POV

'That's weird' I thought, picking up my phone and looking at the screen. You see, Cherry had been texting me earlier, well rather, sending me pictures and messages that were not safe for work. The last thing I had said a couple hours ago was, "Be patient babe. I'm at work." It's now been three hours and Cherry hasn't said anything else.

As I finished putting away the dishes, I checked my phone once more, knowing that he hadn't said anything before walking outside. It was nice out this morning so I had rode my skateboard, but now I am regretting it. 'Damn it. This won't get me home that fast.' I thought, speeding up.

I got to the house 20 minutes after leaving, running the rest of the way up to the door. As I opened the door, I stayed silent, so I'd be able to surprise Kaoru. I snuck into the living room, but he wasn't there. So I checked the kitchen...not there. I walked up the stairs, trying not to make them creak. I checked the guest room in case he was working, not there. I went into our bedroom, but he STILL wasn't there. 'What the hell' I thought, sitting down on the edge of our bed.

⚠️Lime+Smut Warning⚠️

"A-ah~"

My head shot up. "What the fuck. Does he have someone over?" I thought, getting up. I was getting angry. "Mmm, ahhh" I heard him moan out, leading me to the closed bathroom door. 'He's dead' I thought. "K-k-kojiro~" I felt my face heat up, before cracking open the door and peaking in. He was leaning against the wall, his kimono over his knees, exposing himself.....more like exposing him touching himself. I felt myself get hard, my pants suddenly becoming uncomfortable. Suddenly I got a plan.

I stripped down as quietly as I could, continuing to listen to Cherry's moans and pants. When his voice changed I knew he was close, so I opened the door as fast as I could.

Cherry's POV

What the hell?! I thought as the door opened, causing me to internally freak out. "Louder baby," Kojiro said, wearing only his boxers. I glared at him, knowing he knew that I was close and he ruined it. "Do it again." He said, standing in front of me, while leaning against the bathroom counter. Me, being extremely horny, did as I was told. You see, Joe had been teasing me that morning....before up and leaving for work.

"A-ahh. Kojiroo~" I moaned out, feeling my hand on my sensitive member. I knew that if I was as loud as I could be, he'd fuck me faster. I began moaning like there was no tomorrow, making sure to call out his name, knowing it turns him on a lot. I looked up through lidded eyes, noting his member growing in size through his boxers. After a few more minutes I started to become impatient, I knew that my hand wouldn't be enough. "K-kooo." I whined, slowing down a bit. He raised an eyebrow. "P-please help me" I panted out. "Beg for it."

He knew I hated begging, like with a really strong passion. I hated knowing that he thrived seeing me beg for him, especially in this type of situation. But seeing my current situation, I will do it. "Baby p-please" "Please what" "Please fuck me. So hard I won't be able to walk." My face turned bright red as he got up, walked over to the shower and turned it on. "Get over here" He said, smirking.

I was thrown against the shower wall, the cold surface on my stomach making goosebumps appear on my skin. I felt Joe get in behind me, closing the curtain. "Now baby. Be a good boy and I'll try to forgive you for earlier" I hummed in response, knowing he enjoyed those nude photos. Apparently he didn't like my response because he smacked my ass. "Ow!" I said, before my arms were pinned above me. I heard him chuckle before two fingers were pushed inside of me, causing my back to arch and moans to string out of my mouth, creating his favorite song. Good news for me was that him thrusting his fingers in didn't cause me much pain thanks to part of the photos I had sent of me doing it to myself.

After a few minutes, and another finger being added, he pulled all of them out, making me whine at the loss. Without warning I felt him begin to push in, causing me to moan very loudly. "You're gonna make the neighbors complain about us," He said. I could hear the smirk in his voice as he began pounding into me. After playing around earlier, I was very sensitive, causing me to feel twice the pleasure, but also making me want to finish sooner. Kojiro noticed this, "Can you hold it so we can cum at the same time baby?" He asked before attacking my neck. I nodded a bit, my back arching from all the pleasure.

15 minutes later, I was still being pounded into, but at this point my knees were ready to give out, and Kojiro was holding me up. "Ko p-p-please" I managed to get out through moans. "It's ok baby, I'm a-almost there" He said, but I couldn't hold it for much longer. After a few more thrusts, I came all over the shower wall, moaning out my husband's name. Right after, he came inside me, slowly pulling out after. He helped me sit down at the bottom of the shower before turning it off, plugging the drain, and turning the water back on to fill up the tub. He sat down behind me, using the bath cup to pour water on my hair while holding me up.

After we had both gotten washed, he let me sit in the bath while he grabbed pajamas. When he came back he helped me out and wrapped me in a towel before getting dressed and pulling out the blow dryer. He did my hair, and that helped me into my boxers and pajama pants before lifting me up and bringing me to the bedroom. He kissed my cheek before setting me down on the bed and turning on the light. He crawled in next to me, pulling me into his arms. I snuggled up to him, drawing small circles onto his chest. As I started drifting off to sleep I heard him whisper, "At least warn me before you send things like that next time. Everyone could have seen those." I giggled back, burying my head deeper into his chest before falling asleep.