Mall Day-Fluff🌸

Requested by TaliaLaw5 (I'm sorry if it's kinda bad😅)

Kaoru's POV

"Mama, Mama." Miya chanted, shaking my arm back and forth. "What is it Miya?" I asked, not looking up from the book I was reading. "Since you both have the day off tomorrow, and Mom and Dad are going out all day, could we do something?" I looked up this time, knowing that when he asks to do something like that it's because he doesn't want to be alone. "Whatever you want" I was, messing up his hair a bit. He laughed and ran away to find Reki and Langa who were down the road at a skatepark. I continued to read until someone sat down at my table. I looked up to see a tired looking Kojiro. "Busy day, huh?" I asked, smiling. "Yeah" He said, smiling back. "Miya want to hang out with us tomorrow." I said, taking the last sip of my wine. "Alright, sounds like fun." He said, grabbing my glass. "I'll be right back" He said, returning a couple minutes later with a new glass and a piece of cheesecake.

~The Next Day~

"Get up Kaoru," Kojiro said, rubbing my back. I groaned and swatted his hand away. He laughed and started smothering me in kisses. I began laughing and eventually surrendered. "Come on, get ready so we can go pick up the kid." Kojiro said, before walking out of our bedroom. I got up and began getting ready, washing my face and doing my hair. After that, I got dressed and went downstairs to find Kojiro, who had made us coffee. "No food?" I asked with a pout. "I know you're hungry, but while we're at the mall I was thinking we could go into one of the restaurants and eat breakfast." I smiled and took a sip from my coffee.

Once we had grabbed wallets and keys, we got into the car and headed towards Miya's house. When we got there, he came running out of the door, yelling goodbye to his parents before hopping into the backseat. "Hey kid" Joe said, before starting to drive again. "You didn't eat did ya?" He asked. "Nope" He answered, looking down at his lap. I picked up on something bothering him, and made it my job to figure out what it was.

After a bit of driving, we finally got to the mall and we all got out. Kojiro grabbed one of my hands, while Miya grabbed onto my sleeve and held on. smiled as we walked to the entry doors. Once we got inside, we chose a place to eat at and got ourselves seated. "Waddya want kid?" Joe asked, sitting back into the seat. "I don't know," He muttered, looking through the menu. "I know what he wants." I said. "Hmm?" They both hummed. "You want salted caramel pancakes with extra whipped cream." He smiled, "That sounds good!" "Told ya" I said, elbowing Kojiro in the side. He laughed and pushed my head away. After a bit, we got our food and ate while talking about random stuff.

Once we finished and paid, we headed out to explore stores. "Where do you want to go Miya?' I asked, putting an arm around his shoulder. "I'm not sure" He said, smiling. "Well since we brought ya here, you can get whatever you want today." Kojiro told him, adding another arm around him. Last night we decided that we'd give him a super fun day and let him get whatever he wanted, plus we need to figure out things he likes for his birthday coming up(I don't think it is in real life, but it is a oneshot lol). "What? No, you guys don't have to do that" He said, trying to wiggle out of our arms. "Stop it Miya." I said, "Today's our treat" "Fine" He muttered.

"So, what should we check out first?" "Hmm" He hummed, thinking and looking around. "The game store?" He asked. "Sure" I answered, smiling. We got there and looked around, letting Miya pick out a new game for his switch, along with a couple blind bag things he wanted. Afterwards, we went into a couple of stores that I wanted since they were beside each other. We went through the mall, going to multiple clothes, shoes, toys, and loads of other stores. "Oooooo, Can I get some of this colored popcorn?" Miya asked, looking at the rainbow colors. "Only if I get some," Kojiro said, teasing him. "Me too" I said, walking up to the counter. We ordered some and walked around eating it. "Look at that shirt" Miya said, pointing to the window we were passing. He ran in there and found it, so I took him to the front and bought it. As we were walking, we passed a Victoria secret. "Hey Mama" "Nope, nope, not answering anything, Let's go" I said, pushing him faster. Joe laughed from behind up and I shot him a glare, instantly shutting him up.

"You guys really didn't need to do all this." Miya muttered. "Oh Miya. We did it cause we love you." Kojiro said, wrapping an arm around him. His face turned red and he looked away, making a face, trying to hide embarrassment. We headed outside and got back into the car. "Thank you guys." Miya muttered. I smiled and turned to face him. "No, thank you kid" I said, holding out my hand. He looked at me confused, but took my hand. "You make no sense Mama." He said, smiling. "You'll understand one day" Kojiro said, looking at us through the little mirror. We dropped him off and started heading home. "He makes me feel like we have an actual family." I said, looking out the window. "Yes, yes he does." Kojiro answered, looking over at me and smiling.